Character Background

Name : (Y/N) (L/N)

Age : 16

Appearance : Your choices of looks

Height : 176cm

Birthday : 20th July

Personality : Stoic, showing almost no expression in any situation, but he will eventually change to a different person. He's also an indolent person, he was not interested in anything and can sleep anywhere and anytime.

Background :

(Y/N) (L/N) was one of the children involved with an unknown organization called the White Room. He appeared to have maintained his stoic expression even as a child, as he showed no emotion during his stay in the white room. However, for some unknown reason he was first shown an expression as he saw another child fainted for reasons unknown. The organization was surprised at first, but decided to keep an eye on him as he was talented individual. (Y/N) underwent various training regiments, presumably including martial arts, while taking heavy and challenging written examinations giving him both extreme physical abilities and mental prowess. As time went on, (Y/N) began to express his concern as more children started suffering like the fainted child. As a result, he eventually expelled from the White Room, labelled as a 'failure' or 'defective'. He managed to retain his reasoning thought and judgement. He was later adopted by a normal family and lived in a normal life before enrolling to an elite high school called Advanced Nurturing High School.