Chapter Twenty-Five

"We could have a Cinderella wedding!" Lexi squealed from the back seat. Rhye found himself pleased at their excitement. As soon as they had reached Rhye's truck, the three women climbed in the back and began wedding planning. This caused Rhye, Max, and Taylor to be crammed in the front seat.

Max's knee was shoved into Rhye's kidney.

"We could have a camo wedding." Taylor suggested.

"We could sit in our deer stands." Max suggested.

"We would save a fortune considering we already have all the camo stuff." Rhye agreed, as he sent Katrina a wink.

She blushed and giggled.

Rhye finally spotted the old dirt road and turned his large truck onto it.

"Where are we going?" Caitlin asked looking around.

"I have one more surprise."

"For me?!" Katrina asked a bit shocked.

"Yes ma'am. Only the best presents for my princess." Rhye said and he was rewarded with another blush.

Rhye pulled up to a large white farm house with a wrap around porch. Behind the beautiful house sat a large pond with a recently built gazebo. Farther back, on the edge on the property, sat a new, red barn.

"Whose house is this?" Katrina asked, biting her lip.

"Well...." Rhye began as he climbed from the truck and opened her door. "It's ours baby. This is our house." He said as he pulled her into a hug. "I wanted us to have a new place to create new memories. I want to make a lot of new memories with you." He said as he bent his head and kissed her lips. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

For a moment they were lost in their own world.

What are you going to do with your old house?"

"Hey Rhye?"

"Rhye?!"

"Rhye?"

"Dude!" Max yelled.

Rhye shook his head and drew his eyes from Katrina. He mentally groaned. Why did he bring EVERYONE again? Oh, right because he loved them.

"I am sorry. What did you say?"

"What are you going to do with your old house?"

"Joe is going to buy it. He wants to be closer." Rhye answered, making Katrina grin.

"I like Joe." she announced.

"Me too!" Lexi said as she looked up at him. He laughed at her. She was wearing his rodeo hat and it was so large it covered most of her head and her eyes.

Tyler smirked before snatching her from the truck and flipping  her over his head. "You  are a silly gooose!" he teased as he playfully shook her petite body around.

"S-stop!" Lexi giggled as she tried to breathe.

"I think you deserve it!" He laughed.

"No, I d-don't." she laughed.

He stopped but flipped her back over onto his back. She clung to him and rested her head beside his neck. The action pulled at Rhye's heart. These girls needed so much love.

"When are we moving?" Katrina asked, pulling him from his thoughts. He bent forward and kissed her lips, and then her forehead. "Whenever we are ready. The house is already empty." Rhye said.

"I am ready now." Kat said confidently.

He chuckled and bent down to kiss her forehead again. "I love you babydoll."

******************************
Comment "babydoll" if you liked this chapter please:)