⋆ VAMPIRE Yeosang

Pairing: Yeosang x Reader

Words: ~3.9k

A/N:
This was my first ATEEZ one-shot ever, so there are a lot of time skips and I'm really not satisfied with how this story turned out. Just for you to know that my later stories have a much higher quality. :)

I've known Yeosang for about four years now, ever since he transferred to our school. He has always been very quiet and introverted and was overwhelmed when everyone tried to be his friend when he first arrived. Due to him sitting next to me we quickly became friends. Recently, he has been more distant and distant, not going to school for some days and pushing me away. At first, I thought that he might be angry at me for something but I quickly let go of this idea because everything was better than it has ever been between us.

It had been a week since he last appeared in school so I decided to go bring him our homework. This felt strange since I never got to visit him at his place. We used to always meet outside. But this time I didn't have another choice because he hadn't responded to any of my messages nor calls, so I drove over to his place.

As I walked to his home, which was outside of the city, I was kind of shocked by how big his place was. He lived in a big mansion and since he lived there on his own, as he had told me, this was pretty impressive.

Finally standing in front of his door, I knocked but got no answer, so I knocked again. Still no answer.

Then I realized that the door wasn't properly closed so I just entered. Maybe I shouldn't have because the next thing I saw was three people laying on the floor in his dark living room. Blood was sprinkled all over and those three were definitely not alive anymore. I began to panic as I imagined Yeosang laying around here just like them. Something inside told me I shouldn't scream but I did it anyway.

'YEOSANG!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!' No answer.

'YEOSANG! IT'S ME. Y/N!' Again, no answer.

As soon as I wanted to further investigate, something behind me made a noise. I turned around and stared into bloody red eyes, taking me some time to realize that those belonged to Yeosang.

'Yeo-'

But just as I opened my mouth to say something he rushed towards me, suddenly standing right in front of me making me see his bloodshot eyes more clearly. The last thing I remember was blood running down my neck as his sharp teeth pierced through it and then I blacked out.

Later, I found myself on a huge comfortable bed. I slowly opened my eyes and recognized the shape of Yeosang sitting on the bed next to me looking out of the window with a concentrated look on his face. He noticed that I had woken up and turned his head to me. His beautiful brown eyes pierced right through my soul. What happened?

Then I remembered.

'Are you okay?' he suddenly asked me with his deep voice but I didn't dare to answer. He slowly raised his hand wanting to come closer to my face but as he saw my eyes growing bigger and bigger out of fear he put it down, looking on the ground.

'You're scared.' I was terrified.

Nevertheless, I quickly tried to get up but then I felt my neck stinging and burning like hell.

'No, I'm- OUCH!'

He faced me again, gently pushing me back down into the bed

'I'm not scared of you. You're my best friend.'

'Shush.'

He wordlessly changed the bandage on my neck which was hiding a deep biting wound. Not late after that, I must have fallen asleep again because when I woke up in the middle of the night, he was laying on the sofa beside the bed. I closed my eyes again and as I opened them, hours had passed. Outside it was a brand new day and he was gone.