20

Peter's PoV

We made our way towards the community where Riley took over,  I glanced at Sam her eyes straight forward her eyes deep in thought as I followed in silence as Tony talked to Clint who got back at about lunch. Sam was attentive and quiet letting Clint get out the message that Riley sent with Clint through a long electrified scar on his neck. Sam felt bad for sending him in but she remained quiet as she leaned on me gently her long hair was done into a braid that she had Natasha help her with it, as we took a break Sam leaned against an old broken down, dusty car that was on the highway. She bit her thumb nail in thought her eyes straight forward "Love? You alright" I asked and I leaned with her, her body leaned into mine as I stood next to her I smiled and wrapped my arms around her in a warm side hug. "Peter... Will we find the others...?" She asked looking up at me and I sighed in amusement before nodding warmly, "we will Love" I said pressing a chaste kiss to her lips shocking her slightly as she hummed in appreciation. I smiled as Tony cleared his throat at us Sam chuckled lowly as her form changed into a large Rottweiler shaking out her fur and yawning gently as she started towards the community again, Tony sighed and looked at me "she remembers doesn't she..." He said and I nodded slightly. "Yeah we should catch up before she leaves us behind though" I said and Tony nodded slightly, his eyes watching his daughter in her dog form. 

Jane's PoV

I sat with Ethan in the room, where we staying for a few days, Tristyn wanted to leave tomorrow since her powers were back up and running again which was weird but I never really understood the magic stuff. 

Ethan watched me fiddle in silence, my fingers tapping on the table gently in unease as I hummed "you alright?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I shrugged "I don't know... I am worried about my brother..." I said looking at Ethan my eyes meeting his as he kissed my nose gently and his cheeks blew red. I giggled gently and stood wrapping my arms around him gently as he rested his cheek on my head, "you know... I have had the... Biggest crush on you..." Ethan said into my hair and my cheeks flushed a light pink as I chuckled. "Wait... You're being serious?" I asked stepping back and Ethan wouldn't meet my gaze, my brows raised in shock as I smirked "I am feeling confident right now..." He said and I moved my head to the side, Ethan reached out for me again and pressed his lips to mine. My eyes widened as I froze up and didn't respond. "I... I am so sorry..." he said backing up as he stopped kissing me, my hands went to my life gently and I looked at him my cheeks a crimson fear as he smiled at me gently. I looked at him grabbed his elbow and bringing him to me, hugging him tightly to me. "I... Don't know how to say this... But I feel the same way Ethan..." I said into his chest and his grip tightened around me as he nuzzled into my neck happily and I smiled warmly again. I stepped back and looked up at him slowly and softly pressing my lips to his my eyes fluttering closed, Ethan responded immediately his arms wrapping around my chest and I smiled into the kiss.

Samantha's PoV 

I trotted in my dog form and panted as we decided to stop for the night and I huffed in annoyance, knowing I would need sleep if I wanted to take on Riley, I knew I wasn't going to be able to kill him but I needed to save Alex from Riley. As we set up the tarp I laid down resting my head in Peter's lap, he rested his hand on my head as my father came up with the battle plan, "we will stay here for two days and keep planning" as my eyes fluttered shut as Peter stroked the top of my head. I let out a happy purr and he chuckled as he scratched behind my ear and my tongue lolled out and I let out a purr. "You listening kiddo?" I heard my dad ask and I growled opening my eyes and pushing off Peter's hand I sat up shifting back, my right leg brought to my chest as my left leg was straight out and I leaned into Peter "I woulda slept if I wasn't listening" I said and my dad nodded slightly as I rested my head on his shoulder he hummed gently and I listened to him and my dad. "You can sleep now kiddo" my dad said slightly amused and I hummed in response as my eyes closed I was considerably tired, Peter hummed gently as he rubbed my shoulder gently in thought his head resting on mine. Sleep slipped into my mind as I grumbled out a old language that I thought was English as I fell asleep, I knew because I was only half awake and that I was gonna have nightmares.

The Next Morning

I was shaken awake as thunder rolled and rain pounded on the tarp in waves, I growled and Peter shook me again "Tristyn is back... So is the others..." He said and I shot up he smiled kissing my forehead as I took off towards the opening the tent, my body giving me new clothes that was my super suit. The silver material allowed the water to roll off the material as I tackled Tristyn into a hug, she squeaked in surprise as she hugged me gently her arms around my shoulders as I smiled "You scared me" I said and she nodded "I know I am really sorry about that" she said and I shrugged "you and the others can take care of yourselves... I was just worried that I got you guys killed" I said and her grip tightened gently around me and I sighed "thank you for coming back..." I said and she hummed in response.

We continued to plan out of the rain my super suit dry still as I stood next to Peter, my hands crossed as I listened to my dad explain the plan to the others Harper had a makeshift bandage on his shoulder, "were you shot?!" I asked looking at him and Tristyn silenced me and I flinched in shock, "he's fine... It healed over in three hours... He has super strength and his body adapted so it heals quickly" she explained smiling and I nodded slightly I went back to listening to my dad explain the plan as I hummed gently leaning on the tree they used to keep the tarp up. Natasha had her arms crossed and I hummed in thought, Bucky was patrolling and Steve was waiting for the rest of the plan. Clint was cleaning his arrows and his bow he was quiet and slightly grumpy from the patrol he did when he got struck by lightning, I huffed and looked at my dad who smiled at me reassuringly. I hummed in thought my mind going over the plan again and I smiled, they were going to send me in for a 'trade' and I was gonna try and pull of a huge transformation and I strangely agreed to this while Peter and the others were a little more defiant about it.