𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘻𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴

:¨·.·¨:
'·. Jihan°*゚

"I'm your soulmate."

"Nah, I'm good."

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★ 

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐ -PRESENT-└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PRESENT-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Yoon Jeonghan doesn't believe in love or people and definitely not soulmates.

Joshua Hong sees the best in people and believes that his other half is somewhere in the world, waiting for him.

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★ 

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐ -PAST-└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PAST-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Young dreamer Yoo Jeonghyun is meant to be a Hwarang soon and was already known throughout Silla for his adorable personality and beautiful smile, which was simply impossible to resist.

The firstborn prince, who is soon to be the King of Silla, Park Jisoo never really got to enjoy the beauties of the world. That is until he decided all the beauty he needed to see was the clueless Hwarang who walked into his quarters half-drunk at night.

>tragedy
>smut
>foul language
>abuse? (Not extreme)

TERMS

•Hwarang - Also known as Flowering Knights, an elite warrior group of male youth in Silla, an ancient kingdom of the Korean Peninsula that lasted until the 10th century.

•Silla - (Korean: 신라; Hanja: 新羅) was a kingdom located on the southern and central parts of the Korean Peninsula. Silla, along with Baekje and Goguryeo, formed the Three Kingdoms of Korea.

•Hyung - 형 (hyeong; hyung) Literal meaning: "older brother" Is also used to call: A male friend or a male sibling who's older than you. What a younger male calls an older male friend or sibling.

•Noona - 누나 Literal meaning: "older sister" Is also used to call: A female friend or a female sibling of a boy who is younger.

•Dongsaeng - would be a younger sibling or someone younger than you.

•Jagi (자기, 自己) - It's used for someone very close to you, like 'darling' or 'honey' usually between lovers.

•Hanbok/Chosŏn-ot - It is the traditional two-piece clothing worn in Korea for formal or semi-formal occasions and events such as festivals, celebrations, and ceremonies.

(Cr-wiki)

DISCLAIMER

This is my first time writing about Korean history. I've done my research, and I'll try to make it seem as authentic as possible, but I will make mistakes because I'm not Korean. The main concern I have is that Jeonghan in the past, even though he is a noble, he's not a royal. So he does not reside inside the kingdom courts, which I'm not sure is correct. But I promise, for the most part that it is factual and I hope you feel like you're there while reading about it.

Copyright 2020 © tataxcooky16

DO NOT COPY MY WORK, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS~

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆