Young Blood, Old Souls, New Self

(Intro)

Luz: Looks at John. What about you Doctor? Will you help us?

John/Doctor:... Haven't you learn anything Luz? You saw my memories. Do you know, what I'm capable of? Grabs the watch and activated it. Showing all of his 14 lives of 1st to 13th. Look how far I went through all these lives and how I lost people... This has to stop. The Doctor can't save people, he only brings danger and pain with him.

Luz: But Doctor, Eda needs us. Isn't that worth saving?

John/Doctor: Looks down in shame. I'm sorry, I can't... I'm Doctor no more. Looks at the others for a second. I do you wish you luck though... Heads to the bedroom to be alone.

Luz:... I understand Doctor. King, lets go save Eda.

King: Alright! The two run out of the house, getting ready to save Eda.

Amity: After hearing the announcement, and got worried on what's going to happen to the others. She grabbed her cane and tried her best to make it to the house as fast as she can.

Amity: After 10 minuets of walking on the cane, she mad it to the house. She opens it to see if anyone was around. Hello, Luz, King, John?

John/Doctor: Walks down stairs and see Amity by the door. Amity?

Amity: John, where are the others?

John/Doctor: Laughs a little. It's funny, even though you know who I really am, you still call me by my human name.

Amity: Froze a little at what he said, until she realized what he ment. Doctor?...

John/Doctor: Hello, little Amity.