Childish, Sense, and Insensitivity

(Author's Note: This chapter is a real quick one since I have no idea how to fit John in this episode except a little bit of the Climax with Luz and King. Other that, enjoy.)

John: Grabs a book, reads it real quick, then finishes it. Done, an ok book. Wish I knew what happen at the end, but don't want too at the same time.

Luz: How did you read that fast? And why didn't you read the ending?

John: I'm a fast reader, and I didn't finish it because I hate endings. I'm ok with a song that ends, but not with the story. The story can keep going, no matter what.

Luz: Wow, that's deep.

(Intro)

(Rest goes the same. Just imagine John in the background until the last bit.)

John: Notice that Luz has been gone for awhile, and decided to go look for her.

John: Walking near by the room, and heard the rukus. Bust down the door and sees Luz and King in danger. Luz, King!!!

Luz: John!!!

King: Help!!!

John: Starts using Venusian Akido against the guards.

All three of them escape and head back to the house.

L

uz: That was amazing John. What was that?

John: That was Venusain Akido. A great form of Karate.

Luz:... Can you teach me that?

John: Maybe one day. Again, still don't know half of the things I know now. They're just still in the head for me.

Later that night, Eda found King's book and was so confused.

John: Trust me, you don't want to know.

(To be continue)