The First Day With a Caretaker

(Sinice youtube is being a butt again, all the parts are gone and I can't find the full episode in parts in a full episode. Sorry. 😅)

Later that day

Amity is getting ready for another day at Hexside, until Principle Bump enters the Classroom to announce something.

Principle Bump: Students, I would like you all to meet our new Caretaker. Mr. John Smith.

John: Enters the classroom with his broom. Hello there children.

Amity: Turns all red when seeing John, now working in the school, while everyone said hello to him.

Teacher: Welcome to Hexside, Mr. Smith. Gives him a handshake.

John: Shakes hands with the teacher. Thanks. Yes, John Smith is the name. But just for all of you, you can just call me "The Caretaker". Smiles, now knowing he's gonna love it here.

(Intro)

The Next Day

Luz and John arrived at the school, the two went to their separate ways for the school day, while King snuck in Luz's hoodie and went his way for the day.

Amity: Sees John placing down a device on a wall, then heads to room. She then follows him and opens the door. John?!

John: Turns around and sees her. Amity. So you did recognise me?

Amity: Your just wearing different cloths.

John: You saw straight through me.

Amity: Shuts the door behind her. Why are you in my school, and- Gets cut off for a second when John pointed the broom at her, but she continues. What was that thing you placed on that wall?

John: Its fine, just placing some cameras around the school in case of any incedint. And for your information, Bump got me the Job when I was helping Eda getting Luz into the school.

Amity: Stares straight at him, knowing he's lying about the camera part. I know you John, and you can't lie to me. Now tell me, what are those things you set up?

John: Can't lie anymore since Amity is too good at knowing things. ... I'll give you hint. Look at the news about the other schools.

Amity: Starts placing down the what he said, then it clicks. The Mysterious attacks? Is that what your trying to do? Being ready incase the school is also attacked? Or is it already here?

John: It's passing time, you don't want to be late for class.

Amity: Is the threat already here? Looks in a straight face and tone.

John:.. Listen, its nice to talk to you, but I got things to do here. I'm the new the caretaker here, see, I got a brush. Points at it.

Amity: John... Gives a worried but serious look at him. Is the threat in the school?