I was a 4,000 year old abomination

(Authors Note: This chapter is also just gonna be normal a bit, except the beginning, the middle a bit, and the end. Also, their will be certain parts that I will tell that you can ignore if you want, but it will still be there. Other than that. Enjoy the story.)

(I do not own Doctor Who or The Owl House)

Luz, Eda, and King carried the man inside the house to see if he was alright, and they put him on the couch.

"We need to check if his heart is still beating." Luz explains, as she pulls up a picture of a stethoscope on her phone, and shows it to Eda. "Do you have one of these things?"

"Yea, give me a sec." Eda then heads into a room to find a pair.

"If he's dead, can I eat him?" King asked.

"King, no!!! That's messed up!" She's yelled at King.

"Aww, your no fun." King pouted.

Luz noticed something in his pants, and pull it out of his pocket.

"What is this thing?" Luz the turns it on, and it sparked. "...That should be normal."

Eda then returns and hand Luz the Stephoscope.

"Thanks."

Luz puts it on her, ready to check the heart, good thing her mom showed this to her this when she was little. "Alright, let's see if you're still alive."

Checks his heart, and it was bumping. But for some reason, it sounds like it was echoing. She checked his other side of his chest, and heard another heart bumping. That should not be possible. He can't be human, even though he looks like one.

"Both hearts are working..."

"I didn't know humans have two hearts." Eda replied.

"...We don't."

The group looking at each other in comfuse and all are wondering who is this mysterious person.

(After Eda was showing Luz the trash slug.)

Back at the house, the stranger was laying on the couch. Suddenly, he lets out a yellow aura in his mouth and it went flying into the air.

(Rest goes normal until the Amity summons her abomination to chased after Luz and Willow.)

When the first abomination went attacking them, Luz grabs the device and made it fell apart.

(Star at 0:50 to 1:09 on the song)

Amity was then frozen. Like she just saw a ghost. When hearing the noise from the device, she then remembers a flood of memories drowning her mind.

"...It can't be..." Said in a quiet voice.

(Rest goes normally until the end of thr episode.)

After a few minuets of the group catching their breaths, from slaying a trash slug, and escaping a magic school, the mysterious man wakes up and walks to the door.

The man exit of the house and looks around, and sees the group.

"Hello, name is John Smith... Mind telling me where I am?"

Everyone is in silinet as the man is finally awake.

Meanwhile that night with Amity.

Looking out her window trying to place her mind together, trying to understand what happens at school and why was that device made that sound. She hasn't heard it since she was seven.

"...Doctor, Have you come back for me?..."

Lets out a small tear for all the 7 years of waiting for him.

To be continued...