Hooty's Fantastic Moving Hassle

(I don't own Doctor Who or The Owl House)

John watches Eda beating Owlbert on Hexes Holdem. "Not bad, this reminds me of this one game I played in my early days."

"What was it called?" Luz asked.

"I believe it was card wars. It's the ultimate fantasy card game, and I was a good player at it." John explains.

(Rest goes the same.)

Amity then sees John with Eda and King, but tries not to make eye contact with him. John then sees Amity, but dosn't say a word. But gives a smile at her, then notices King is arguing with Eda.

"She's obsessed with it!" King yelled out.

"No I'm not." Eda argued.

"Your playing it right now!" John stated.

"...Am I winning?"

(Rest goes the same)

Later that night, Eda and King leaves, putting both John and Luz in charge of the house.

John then looks at Luz in a serious face. "This better be some party Luz, and one that dosn't get you killed."

"Its gonna be fine. Nothing to worry about." Luz then calls Willow and Guz out of hiding.

(Rest goes normal until John brings up something.)

As the group looks around, Willow then ask hep was John doing, he answered he was fine, he ten explains on the dreams he had lately.

"Latley, I have been having dreams that are quite remarkable... I keep imagining myself as someone else and that I'm hiding." John explains.

"Hiding? In what way?" Willow asked.

"Um... That almost every night," He luaghs a bit. "This may sound silly... but I dream that I have two hearts."

Luz then frozed a little at what he said. Then made a small fake giggle. "Then lets see..."  She grabs a stephoscope, and checks his chest, and heard the two hearts, but lies about it. "Nope, only one. Like everyone else."

"Hmm." John then gets up, and grab a book. "I have written some of these dreams down in a form of fiction. Nothing that interesting."

Guz: C'mon. Lets have look.

John: Smiles at Luz for checking, then opens up the book. Never show this to anyone before.

Luz: The journal of impossible. The three of them reads the book and admire the drawings. Thoes Creatures, such imagination.

John: Eh, just came through the head.

The three of them keep reading until they get to a picture of the of a woman.

Luz: Who's that? Points at the woman.

(You can pretend this is Rose if You want

(You can pretend this is Rose if You want. But in my version, it's Serena.)

John: Looks at her. That's a character I made up, her name is Serena.... Feels a sadness in his heart. She disappeared for some reason. I don't know why though...

They keep reading until they get to a picture of a blue box.

John: That one their is the blue box. Have loads of dreams for that thing. Its like a magic carpet. Its transport people to far away places.

Luz: Like a doorway?

John: In a way, yes. Keep reading till the end. Sometimes I wonder, what life would be like. How magical it would be like.

Luz: If only.

John: To bad its just a dream. Takes the book back and put it back in this room.

(Rest goes the same.)

John: This ain't right...

John Hides insideafter Hooty and the others get captured. Felling helpless, not doing anything, twhen has an idea to improve his Sonic Screwdriver.

John: Enters out of the house, walks in front of the hunters. You guys really take your job seriously, but the bad news is... Sees Willow using her magic. You mess with the wrong slumber party. Grabs screwdriver and started blasting at them.

John: Quickly, get to the house!!! All of them get in the house, and got ready to leave.

Luz: We're not gonna make it in time.

John: Oh yes we are. Starts using the Screwdriver on hooty and finish. Alright, do your hand holding thing again, and I'll take care of the rest.

They started holding hands, and john points the screwdriver on the ground of the house, and the house started running.

Luz: John, Your are a genius.

John: Smiles at the comment, and keeps the house steady.

Amity: Sees a video of John fighting of the hunters, and smile at it. It's offical... that man is the Doctor. She said to herself.

(To be continued)