Season 2: Separate Space and Tides

(Intro)

Luz sets up her Phone to record a video for her mom.

Luz: Presses on the recording button.
Hola mamá! You haven't heard from me in a while. It's been a week and a half since the petrification ceremony. A week and a half since I... [laughs in a nervous tone.] destroyed the portal home. I had to. Emperor Belos was going to kill Eda if I didn't hand it over. But I couldn't let him use it, so I blew it up with some magic fire...? [Rubs her head in for trying to phrase it right, but feels like she's messing up.] She's not gonna understand any of this. That's okay, Luz. Just keep moving forward. [Looks back at her phone.] This world is filled with inexplicable magical wonders, like this portal key! I don't know if it contains magic, but I'm gonna study all I can, and find a way back to you. Then remembers the Doctor. Also, I learned that the whole Time and Space in the universe is huge. I have a friend who shows me all of this, his name is the Doctor. He's a time traveling alien who can change his face and live when he is near to death, and he helps people when their is trouble with his his Blue British police box that is a time machine and is bigger on the inside. And I'm not making this up at all. Anyways, Few months ago, I realized he erased his memories because he felt like he was failing to be the Doctor after his last compainon. Luckily, me and my Friend Amity, who is also one my friends, but was hard to become friends at first, we managed to bring his memories back. Now we are his companions, and he's taking us on wild adventures. And it also turns out, the Doctor and Amity had some history together in past. So I hope things be batter soon. Anyways, I'll make sure to find a way back home to see you again. A-And look! Lifts up her leg to show King holding onto it. I have friends to help me.

King: I'm never letting you go! You're never returning to the human realm!

Luz: Luz: He doesn't mean that. Covers camera.

King: Yes I do!

(Rest goes the same.)

Before Luz was about to end the Recording, she then hears the TARDIS, ran outside, and record it landing.

Luz: Hey Doctor!!! Runs up to him, to see how's he doing.

The Doctor: Looks outside the TARDIS, then sees Luz coming up to him. Hey Luz, glad to see you. What are you up too?

Luz: I'm just recording a video for my mom. Then, I heard the TARDIS and thought if could record inside of the TARDIS to show her? Hoping he says yes.

The Doctor: Sure, I don't see why not. Both enter inside, as Luz records the inside of the TARDIS.

The Doctor: Looks at Luz's phone, telling what her mother would think. Time And Relative Dimensions in Space... Puts on a new Bowtie. TARDIS for short.

Luz: Turns the camera back at her

Luz: Turns the camera back at her. Incredible, Isn't it mamá?!! Turns the phone back to the Doctor.

The Doctor: Miss Noceda, I will assure you that your daughter is safe with me. As long she is with me, she will always be safe. Then gets ready for a your. Now, let me show you what the TARDIS can do- Gets interrupted by a alien specimen tries to eat him. Ahhh!!! Kill it with fire Luz!!! Tries punching it.

Luz: Ahh!!! Doctor, No- The video paused when Luz went to save the Doctor, until later she finishes off the rest of the message.

(Rest goes the same)

As the group was in the town market, the Doctor and Luz watch as how Eda is having trouble trying to get the money to survive on.

The Doctor: Don't worry Luz, I'm sure things will go our way again. He walks back to the house and continue his work in the TARDIS.

(Rest goes the same.)

Eda swings on a vine and grabs Luz mid-air, tackling her into cover. She then gives Luz a serious look.

Eda: You think throwing your life away is gonna help me? Well, it won't. You helped me find King's crown when you barely knew me. You managed to save the Doctor before he lost his memories, and you and the Doctor saved me from turning to stone and you even got me talking to my sister again. So, unfortunately for you, my life is pretty great, because I'm friends with Luz, the human. Now, your guilt-ridden brain is clouding your judgement. There's gotta be a way out of this, where no one has to get hurt.

(Rest goes the same.)

Eda making glyphs with her Sonic Pen.

One hour later

After Luz, Eda, King got back, the Doctor went to check on what Lilith was doing, and saw how no one was doing anything in the Emperor's Coven, knowing what pranks they can do with them.

The Doctor: ohhh, this is gonna be fun. After he and thr group left to get take out, the view chamges to Emperor and Bill putting together the portal.

Emperor Belos: Knock, Knock human.

Bill: Shows fire in his eye. Tick tock. Goes the clock... Where the Doctor will die when 5 dings hit on the clock... HeheheHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(To be continued)