Wing it Like Witches And Say Geronimo

(Author's note: In case you were wondering, in the story lore, Amity patch things up with Willow after seeing John's/Doctor's memories. Not gonna make a chapter on that, so here's that. Hope you enjoy.)

(Intro)

John/Doctor: Yea, Cheating is never right Eda. You gotta earn your way to the top with hard work and determination.

Eda: Oh, please. I never fully did that stuff and look at me.

John/Doctor: Just looks at her whith "Really?" face. Ok... I'm just gonna go to my class now... Speed walks to his classroom so he won't be in that akward moment.

(Rest goes the same.)

John/Doctor: Looking out of his window, seeing Amity freaking out from Luz. Heh, young love. Takes many shapes and forms. Then hears the commotion and runs outside, to see that Luz had Willow challenge Boscha. Oh boy, that's not good.

John/Doctor: Witness the whole event played out and saw the tree had a gaint whole from the ball. Wow... that girl is crazy...

Luz: Feels kinda sad that Amity didn't join. But she pushes that off and got to work.

John/Doctor: Well... that happen.

Luz: I don't understand, that should've work.

John/Doctor: Just cause a movie does it, dosn't mean real life can do it. Pluse, all you did was showing a montage, not really doing any training.

(Rest goes the same.)

John/Doctor: Seeing the two close together, he smiles at them. Those two belong together.

Amity And John watch how Luz was gonna get into trouble. The two went to look for Willow and Gus. He then notice her feelings towards Luz, but quickly tried to hide it.

John/Doctor: Wow, real smooth on hiding that. Smirks a bit.

Amity: Blushes like crazy, and punches him in the shoulder. Shut up... Its embarrassing...

John/Doctor: Hehe, alright, sorry. Stretches a bit. Anyways, I can help you guys get ready, we still got an hour till Boscha, and I can get you all in a some what shape for the game.

Willow: How so?

John/Doctor: Simple, what you guys need is speed. Luckily. You and Amity are at the age where you guys can get it easily. And when you two get the speed and strength, Boscha will be kissing a bullet train. Cracks his knuckles. So, you guys ready? The two nodded at him, and they got to work.

John/Doctor: Checks the time, and they got a few minuets left. Ok, that has to do for now, we got to go help Luz. The group then runs back to the stadium to help Luz.

John/Doctor: Gives Luz his Sonic Screwdriver for the game. Knock them dead kid.

Luz: Grabs it, and looks at him in a concerned look. But wouldn't that count as cheating?

John/Doctor: Grabs the rule book of the game. Dosn't say so in the Rules, pluse I asked Bump. He said he dosn't see the problem with that.

Luz: Alright, can't argue with that. Joins up with Amity and Willow and started the game.

(I have no idea on how the rules work, so I'm just gonna do what I think is best for the story.)

Luz: Uses the Sonic to make sure that Willow got to the goal. Unfortanlty, the Screwdriver destroyed itself from to much power in the Glyph. That's not good...

(Rest goes the same)

John/Doctor: Not bad, you guys did good.

Luz: Thanks. Hands him the broken Screwdriver. Sorry...

John/Doctor: Grabs Sonic and looks at it. That's my Sonic Screwdriver.

Luz: Notice Amity was hurt and trying to get John's attention. John.

John/Doctor: This was my Sonic Screwdriver.

Luz: John!

John/Doctor: I love my Sonic Screwdriver...

Luz: Doctor!

John: Looks at her and throws away the Screwdriver behind him. Well, back to the drawing board. Realized what she called him. Hey, you called me Doctor.

They look at Amity who was hurt, when Luz picked her up, She turn absolute red.

Luz: Feels her heart bumping like crazy, she is absolutely happy when holding her like this. Its like time stopped a bit.

(Rest goes the same.)

John/Doctor: I'm going to enjoy this new chapter to them. He said to himself.

(To be continued)