Witches Before Doctors

(Most of this chapter is just episode 2 is just normal till middle and the end. So bear with me until then.)

(I do not own Doctor Who or The Owl House)

(After Luz left to get her Staff.)

A mysterious man wakes up, having no memory where he is, and starts to wonder a bit.

"Where am I?..." He then sees a dinosaurs looking creature, looking like it wants to eat it. "Ahhhh!!!" He then starts to run away since it started to chase him.

(After Eda saved Luz)

After a few minuets in the sky, Luz then hears a man screaming. She looks down to see the man is being chased.

"Someone help me!!! I'm being chased by a weird dinosaur thing!!!" The man screamed, looking for some help.

"That guy needs some help!!!"

"I'm sure he'll be fine." King being lazy, really doesn't want to do anything else.

"Yea, he'll be good." Eda agreed, feeling exhausted from today.

"C'mon, he might be in trouble!" Luz trying to convince them.

Eda was gonna say no, but just looking at Luz, she gives in. "...Fine." She then moves her staff inclose to the man to help him.

"Ahhh-!!!" He then gets swallowed by dinosaur thing, until a few seconds later he gets spited out and was presume unconscious.

Luz and the others land right next him. She then runs up to him. "Mister, are you ok?!!"

The man gets up for a second and looks at Luz. "Shush!" He then lays back down.

Luz was confused, what did he mean. "Sir?..."

He then gets back up, and looks at Luz again in a crazy look. I was being chased by a dinosaur thing, but I think I managed to give it the slip... He lays back down again.

Luz looks back at King and Eda, also confused. They then look back at the man.

He slowly gets back up and looks Luz in a serious facs. "...Sleepy?"

"Sir?"

He gets back on his feet and looks at the others but mostly as Luz. "Bashful?Sneezy? Dopey?... Grumpy!" Then looks at Eda and King. "Oh, You two! The two not so green ones!!! Or you two are green and I've become colorblind. I mustn't prejudge! Oh, I remember..." Looks at Luz, and points at her. "Thingy, The... The not-me one, the asking questions one? Names, not my area."

"Umm..." Luz tries to get his attention. "Hello, my name is Luz."

He quickly looks at Luz, then back at King and Eda. "Well, it might be Luz, might not be. Its a Lottery."

"It is Luz..."

"Well, I'm not..." He hears the Dinosaur thing roaring "Oi, big man, shut it!" See the dinosaur thing and starts running back to the others. "You've got a dinosaur too!" Hears the dinosaur thing roaring. "Big woman, sorry."

"Uh, mister, are you ok?" Eda asked.

Luz then sees the man up close. He doesn't have pointy ears or anything different. Is he human too?! "Mister, you have to calm down."

"I'm not flirting, by the way." The man then yells at the Dinosaur thing.

"I think something's wrong with this guy." King replied.

The man then heard what King said "...Wrong? What's gone wrong?" Looks at King. "Have you regenerated?..." Points at him. I remember you. Your K-9. You used to be my little... My little robot dog from the future and now you... You've really let yourself go."

King then got upset from comment. "Hey!!!"

The man the listens to what the dinosaur is saying. "Reduce the frequency."

"Sorry?" Eda asked in confusion on what was happening.

"Your Sonic Lanterns, turn them down. You're giving her a headache."

"Giving who a headache?" King the asked.

"My lady friend!!!" He then looks at the Dinosaur/Monster thing. "Just an expression, don't get any ideas."

Luz: How do you know?

"Come on, Clara! You know I speak dinosaur."

"I keep telling you, my name is Luz, Luz Noceda. I'm not Clara."

He then gives a confused looked. Well, you're very similar heights. Maybe you should wear labels. Then starts to back up when he felt something wrong. Why... Why are you all doing that? Why are you... You're all going dark... And wobbly... Stop that...

"I don't think we are..." Eda being confused on whats go in on.

"Never mind! Everyone, take five!" The mysterious man then falls to the ground.

Luz then runs towards to him. "...Who are you?"

To be continue...