The Intruder and The Mad Man

(I do not own Doctor Who or The Owl House)

After a few days after John Smith awakend, Luz has been asking him loads of questions.

Luz having her phone on for record. "So how did you get here? What was that stuff you were talking about a week ago? And what is this device you have?" She then shows his device.

"One, I don't know, I somehow awoken here with no memory. Two, I don't know, I blacked out. Didn't remember what I was on about. And three, That is a Sonic Screwdriver. It can work on anything except wood, deadlocks, and organisms..." He then grabs the Sonic Screwdriver and looks at it, then looks back to Luz. "I do wish I remember who I am and how I got here, cause this place dosn't look like earth."

"Nope. This place is called the boiling isles. It's place where witches can use magic and anything can happen here."

"Magic, huh... I'm mostly a science man, but for some reason, I'm ok with magic. It's like they're both the same, yet in different aspects..."

Luz looks at him in concern. "...So you have no idea who you are except your name?"

"Nope, just my name and my gadget here."

"Not even your age?" She asked.

"Nope, but judging on my appearance. I say I'm around 16 to 20's. Most likely 20's."

"Ok... So you want to go back to earth?"

"...Maybe, not yet. I should return, but I kinda feel like I'm here for a reason and that I should studies this place. And until I figure out who I am, I might need to stay. Because if you found me here and that woman didn't brought me here. Something from my past must've brought me here, and I need to find it."

"Well... Welcome to The Owl House. Home of the powerful witch on the boiling isles." Luz said happily.

John smiles and looks at Luz. "Thanks kid. I'll enjoy being here."

Few hours later, Luz is videoing King.

(Rest gose the same until the light pen part.)

"I think it's because she gets distracted by shinning things." King explained.

"Oh really?" John then grabs out his Sonic.

"No I don't." Eds interjected.

John then turns on his Sonic, giving off light and sound, waving it around.

Eda then goes crazy from the device and tries to take it from him, but John was too fast for her.

"Yep, she's obsessed with light items." John smirked.

(Another rest goes the same, until the spell scene.)

John then Notices how sad Luz was, and decided to help her. Turns on Sonic to get Eda's attention. She tries to take it, but he still was too quick. "You can borrow my sonic, once you teach Luz a spell."

"...I respect your cunning, but I also hate you for it." Eda then gets up and gets herself ready.

John looks at Luz and gives her a wink, in a way of saying he has her back.

(Goes normal until Eda passes out.)

"Well, she's out now." John stated.

"I think that last spell killed her." King replied.