New Years Special

(Author's note: I couldn't find anything to base the chapter on, and I couldn't make something up, so I'm just gonna use this mini-episode for the special. Hope you enjoy.)

As the group inters the TARDIS, Luz smiled knowing that the Doctor was still ready for more adventures. They were all amazed on how it was bigger on the inside.

The Doctor: Welcome to the TARDIS. Stands Time and Relative Dimensions In Space. And as you already know, its bigger on the inside.

Eda: Doctor, this place is amzing.

Lilith: Looks around as she was amazed on the decor of the inside and how it feels like magic in here.

King: How did you get something like?

The Doctor: Long story, lets just say that me and my grandchild stole this when I younger. Starts punching in some coordinates on the console. Well, technically I was older, but was still younger... Anyways. Flips a lever and they take off. Where too first?

(Intro)

Luz: Feels the room shaking, and was excited to travel with the Doctor finally. This is gonna be so awsome.

Lilith: How is this thing able to travel in space and time?

The Doctor: Well, the technology on here is Timelord technology. Our genius brain thinking is able to make time travel technology since its just one point of time to another. But for traveling in conceptual space, imagine its like a banana... Actually, no. Don't think of it like a banana, forget about the banana. Typing more stuff on the console.

King: Gets on his shoulder. Can I drive the TARDIS?

The Doctor: No, maybe a different time. Besides, knowing you, you want it to destroy your enemies. But not on my watch.

King: Ahh!!! My life is living nightmare!!! Then the TARDIS stopped and everything went dark.

Eda: Uh, Doctor? What just happened?

The Doctor: Oh no... Walks over to a hatch near the console, and sees the problem.

Luz: Doctor, What's wrong?

The Doctor: Well, a thermal coupling has detacthed from the system, and its gonna take awhile to fix it. But at least we still have enough power to land somewhere safe and have the lights on for repairs. Flips a lever, and everything went back online. But they then notice another TARDIS was inside the room. They were all confused.

Lilith: Doctor, What's happened?

The Doctor: Safest spot available. The Tardis materialized inside itself.

Luz: Is that normal?

The Doctor: Take a guess, Luz. Approaches to it.

Luz:... No?

The Doctor: Bingo. Takes the TARDIS key out and about to unlock it.

Eda: What are you doing?

The Doctor: About to find out...Goes through the door and exit out the front door of thr main Tardis. Oh boy...

King: That's kinda funny.

The Doctor: Well, I hope your having fun King, because we're stuck here for all entiernity if I don't figure out something.

Luz: Wait, we're stuck here?!