Lost in Time And Language

(Intro)

The baby keeps crying after Luz.

Eda: Dose this thing have a off switch?!!

King: Make it stop!!!

John: That dosn't help out a lot, but sometimes this will. Shushed the baby till it stops.

King:.. Can you teach us that?

John: Parboly not, I even forgot how I learned it. Reads a few books.

Eda: C'mon, it can help make our Job easier.

John: Listen to what the baby is saying. No, they are your babysitters, you can't call them "Your Buttlers."

King: Sorry, what are you doing?

John: I speak baby. Another thing I don't remember learning.

Eda: Of course you do...

King: You basically speak everything, can't you?

John: In a way, yes. Finish reading the books. Anyways, I'll go check on how Luz is doing. You guys enjoy your time with the baby.

Baby getting ready to make a fuss again.

Eda: Wait, can you do the "Shushing" thing again?

John: No, it can only work once on people in every 20 hours. Preferably to lifeforms with low brain capacity.

Eda: C'mon, it can't be that hard.

King: As the King of all demons, I demand you to-

John: Shushed the two them and made them quiet for a minute. Then exits out of house to find Luz.

John: Enters the library and started looking for Luz. Until he found a familiar face. Amity? Calls out Amity's name.

Amity: Looks over and sees John, and gave a great smile at him. She walks towards to him. John, what are doing here?

John: Oh, well, just here getting ready to read some books. Mostly here to check if Luz is ok. Have you seen her?

Amity: Loses a little bit of her smile when hearing that. Oh... Yea, she's with my siblings. Points at them.

John: Ah, ok... Both shared a moment of silence, until he speaks up. Anyways... Since I know Luz is ok, and both of us are here... Do you wanna hang out a bit in here? I'm still learning a bit of this world.

Amity: Gets her smile back at what he said. Yea, we can do that. Fellow me. The two of them walk together to hang out.

An hour later, they watch Luz and Amity's siblings get kicked. They over heard their plan, Which made Amity upset.