Really Small Ouside Problems

(Author's note: This is another short chapter since I don't know how to fit John/The Doctor in this chapter, so he's just gonna stay at the house watching T.V., nothing more to say about that. Hope you enjoy.)

Luz: How about you John? Coming along?

John: No thanks, I'm taking my day off. You guys enjoy your time.

Luz: Alright, later John. The three of them run outside as John just rested on the couch watching the orb.

(Intro)

Back with John in the house

John: Tries to look for the remote.
Hooty, you know where the remote is?

Hooty: Sorry, I haven't seen it since- Spots a fly. Fly friend, come back!!! Chases after it.

"The Duchess Approves" starts to play.

John: Hooty!!! Watches in horror as the episode starts to play. No!!! No!!!

(Rest goes the same)

King: Running for his life. Where's John when you need him?!!

Back at the House (Second time)

John: Watching "The Duchess Approves" while eating ice cream. Yes! Yes! In your face Elizabeth! Cries a little. It's just like my life... In a way.

Back at the house (Third time)

John: Watching the final episode. Ah, the wedding! I've waited so long for this. Oh, look at her in that dress! Then sees a surprise twist at the wedding. Count Lionel! What's he doing here?!

Show: I've come to reclaim my bride!

John: Gets angry. You had your chance at the coltillion, you!

Show: You had your chance at the coltillion, you!

John: That's what I'm saying! Ahhh Throws the orb out as he sees Luz, Eda, And King just looking in confused. Uh... Couldn't find the remote. Goes back inside like nothing has happened.

(To be continued)