Chapter 25*

YOU KNOW WHATS COMING ;)

Not at all did i think this is how today was gonna go with me laying beneath Harry while he laid between my legs, both of us heavily breathing while we kissed and the words,
"can i make you feel good?" Left Harry's lips.

As soon as he said that i tensed up under him, i looked him in his hooded, darkened eyes and my chest wouldn't stop rising and falling, i wasn't a virgin or anything but we weren't even dating, were we? We haven't had a conversation about that, and he's just gone through a divorce.

Am i doing this? Should i do this? I was really thinking this through to myself, what if i regret it? Oh god i'm overthinking this whole thing, I want this, or am i telling myself that? No i want this.

"Okay." I whispered up at Harry, hoping that this was not rushing into anything.

"Are you sure?" Harry spoke quietly from above me, his head now nestled into my neck kissing lightly behind my ear making my breathing quicken.

"Yes." I breathed out, pulling the back of Harry's head out of my neck and kissing his lips passionately. One of his hands was near my head holding himself up while his other hand moved to my cheek grabbing my face to keep my head still.

His hand them moved to my waist while our lips continue to smack against each other, his hips started to grind against mine and i could feel his bulge rubbing against my centre making me moan into Harry's mouth.

I moved my hands to the bottoms on my t-shirt pulling it up, mine and Harry's lips disconnecting to pull it over my head once it was off Harry's eye travelled down to my chest his lips now trailing down my neck sucking slightly to my collarbones then his hand going under my back making it arch so he could take my bra off.

Once my bra was off Harry head leaned back making his vein in his neck pop before he came back down to attach his lips back to my collarbone once again making his way down to my brëasts where he tongue swirled around my nipple making me arch my back and moan out Harry's name, his sucked on my right nipple while his hand found my left brëast then his mouth moved along to my left brëast.

He then backed away leaving me a panting mess on the couch but then he pulled me up into a sitting position making my back lay against the cushions, he kneeled down in front of me he started to unbutton my jeans making sure i was okay with this which i was then pulling them down my legs, he groaned yes he groaned when he saw the black lace underwear i was wearing and i mentally applaud myself for wearing these. His large hands gripping my thighs spreading them further apart so his head could move closer to my centre then his tongue darted out of his mouth lightly licking me over the lace underwear making it wetting then it already was.

I moved my hands to his hair running my fingers through his curly brown locks, pulling it as i knew that what he liked and by the raspy moan that escaped his mouth i could tell i was right.

"Harry please." I panted out looked down at Harry as he looked up at me smirking. He finally pulled my underwear down and attached his dark pink lips to where i needed and i sighed in relief.

His hands kept a tight grip of my thighs, which was definitely gonna leave bruises tomorrow but right now that wasn't what i cared about, his tongue licked up my slit collecting the wetness there while i threw my head back against the couch my eyes rolling to the back of my head making my breaths go even more ragged.

He then moved one of his hands for my thighs and then before i could think he plunged a finger into me, "Fück." I screamed out.

"Shít your so tight." Harry said when he moved his hand away from me so he could catch his breath, after a while he then put another finger into me making my toes curl.

"Harr- Shíítt." I moaned more when his pace quickened, this wasn't gonna last long i could already feel my release coming.

"Shít come on baby." Harry said before his mouth went back to my clït, i put my hands back into his hair pulling again and pushing his head down, i looked down at him to see him staring up at me making me moan.

"I'm g-gonna cu-cum." I stuttered out to Harry and he just kept going only going faster to try and get my release which was coming, his fingers left me and he started to rub my clït.

All of a sudden my release just come and i just came, i screamed out Harry's name as i released all over his tongue my chest rising up and down and my legs shaked.

Harry's stood and pulling my underwear back on for me and pulling his t-shirt of to put over my head, once down he sat next to me and i sat there completely in bliss.

Eventually i turned to him to see his smile on his face while his hair was all messed up from my fingers running through it, "You okay?" He asked me laughing slightly.

"Mhm." I smiled at him still trying to catch my breath.

Once i had Harry turned my head to him and he kissed me, "Ill make some dinner." He. spoke while he turned the tv on for me and walked away towards the kitchen.

I sat there just rethinking everything, i definitely didn't regret that.

HEYY so.. my virgin self was having a hard time trying to write this but i mean it's not to bad, right?
Okay anyways moving on Happy Christmas Eve or Merry Christmas depending on where u are in the world and i hope you have a wonderful time even with his terrible pandemic.