Chapter 26

It was saturday now, my therapy day but all i could think about was yesterday and what happened, it had been a long time since i've felt so good.

My head was laying on Harry's hard chest and i looked up to see him sleeping peacefully soft snores falling for him pink lips and his hand messed on the pillow, i nuzzled into his chest more and laid my hand on his abdomen tracing the fern tattoos with my delicate fingers, Harry stirred him his sleep slightly so now he was face to face with me with his hand holding my hip.

I looked at him in his peaceful slumber and wondered if we would go to therapy today, it just seemed like i didn't need it anymore.

Suddenly, Harry's eyes fluttered open, "Were you watching me sleep." Harry asked in his raspy morning voice, he smirked and raised his eyebrows at me while i shook my head and nuzzled it into his neck.

"Are we going to do our session today?" Harry questioned and i looked up at him to see his eyes were closed again, "I don't want to." I spoke.

"That's okay, i don't think you really need it anymore."

"Same." I said quietly and tried to get up from the bed but Harry's huge arms wrapped around my waist trapping me and squishing me against his chest, i laughed and tried to break free but he wouldn't let go and just laid there with his eyes closed.

I sighed and gave up just allowing Harry to squeeze me to him, "I need to get ready Harry." I whined and reached over to grab my phone from the night stand seeing it was 10:23am and i gasped as i saw how late it was.

He groaned and let me go allowing me to get up from the bed looking into the full length mirror Harry has at the back of his bedroom and looking at myself being swallowed in one of Harry's big white t-shirts that landed just under my asś.

I stretched and asked Harry if i could take a shower to which he said sure, i got to the bathroom and locked the door behind me, stripping down and grabbing a towel from the cabinet i hung it on the hook new the shower and then got in let's the warm water trickle down my body while washing my body i saw the bruises left on my thighs, from yesterday as Harry's hands tightly gripped my things while i squirmed in his hold.

Once i had finished washing my hair and body i got back out and realised i'd left the clothes i wore yesterday folded on Harry's drawer and i needed to go get them, i tossed Harry's t-shirt into washing basket wrapping the towel around my body and unlocking the bathroom door to go back to Harry's room.

Harry was still sprawled out across the bed, asleep with his mouth slightly open, so i quickly grabbed my clothes from Harry's drawer and decided to just get dressed here because Harry was asleep, I dried myself with the towel and put my clothes on sighing as i sat on the bed next to Harry.

I checked my phone with my back towards Harry, seeing now that now there was a couple missed calls from my mum aswell as texts, i'm not surprised after all i did stay out without telling her,

Mum:where the hell r u

Mum: Lily

Mum: missed calls(9)

I decided to just ring my mum back to let her know i was okay, "Hello?" She answered through the phone.

"Hey mum, sorry i forgot to text you las-"

"Where are you?" She cut me of from talking and i rolled my eyes.

"Harry's."

"Harry's?" My mum asked and you could tell she was confused by the sound of her voice.

"Yeah." I mumbled while Harry stirred next to me rolling into my back while his arm wrapped around my waist while i sat up.

"What's going on with you and Harry?" Yeah i haven't exactly told my mum about anything about us i mean i'm confused to what we are i mean he hasn't asked to be his girlfriend but then he's only just been through a divorce but yesterday he had his fingers in my pu-

"So" my mum interrupted my thoughts waiting for the answer to her question but i couldn't quite give it to her.

"We're friends." I said quietly.

"Friends?" "Yes"

"Okay..why are you at your therapists house Lily."

"Well he's my friend now so.."

"Did you do anything with-"

"Okay mum i'm gonna go ill be home later." I said quickly while ending the call, she just asks to many questions but i guess any mother does.

I dropped my phone onto the side table and sat there for a moment before Harry pulled me down onto the bed making me squeal slightly, "Harryyy." I dragged out.

"I need to go home." I said while he just laid there arms tightly wrapping around my hips and his face nuzzled into my neck, looking down all i could see was his brown mop of chestnut curls and feeling his breath hit my neck.

"I'll take you home soon, just lay with me."

"Harry it's already 11 i need to change my clothes and my mums already bugging me."

"Okay okay i'm getting up." He sighed letting go of me and standing from the bed seeing him walk to his drawer in his black boxers as he searched through the drawers he looked i've this shoulder smirking and raising his eyebrows as he caught me staring at him, i shook my head and stood up from the bed leaving his room to wait for him in the living room.

A little later he came into the living room wearing black skinny jeans and a shirt which was unbuttoned half way down, we got our shoes putting them on and we left his house walking towards his car in silence.

heyy so i know it's been awhile since i've uploaded but christmas has just been so hectic but uh Happy late new year's eve to anyone that's still reading this and if you are.. i love you anyways i don't know when the next update will be because as i said i have no plan for this book so i'm pretty much just writing anything that comes to my head now but i'll atleast try and finish this book whatever the ending may be cause i have no clue at the moments