Chapter 16:

Harry pov:

I was laying on my bed it was 5:00pm on Friday, when Elora walked in the bedroom wearing a red shirt dress.

"Hey baby, where you going?" I asked seeing she was all dressed up with her hair done and makeup.

"Oh uh i'm going out with the..girls from work oh and don't wait for me to get home cause i'll probably just stay with one of the girls." She said not looking at me.

"Oh okay well have a nice night." I stood up walking to her and kissing her forehead as she had her red lipstick on, i didn't wanna smudge it.

She left as she said bye, I went downstairs into the living room turning the tv on watching it for a little bit until my phone went of.

Niall: Come to the club at 7

I groaned. Did i really wanna go out tonight? ... Fine.

Me: Fine.

I turned of my phone heading back upstairs and picking something to wear, which was just a black shirt with most of the top buttons undone and dress pants, yes i always looked like i wore the exact the same thing all the time but i just had a lot of the same shirts and trousers.

Before putting my outfit on i took a shower quickly washing my hair while i was in there i walked back into the bedroom towel hanging low on my hips as i walked to the bed where my clothes were laying, i dried of putting my clothes on and heading back downstairs to order an Uber as i would most definitely drinking tonight.

I quickly ate something before my Uber arrived leaving and locking my house up before ringing Niall.

"Hello." I could hear Naills thick Irish accent on the line.

"You alright mate, i'll be down there soon."

"Alright, Zayn and Louis are here, Liams on his way."

"Okay." I said before hanging up, putting my phone back in my pocket and just in time the Uber pulled up infront of the club, i got out the Car walking into the club and seeing the boys sat at a table at the side of the dance floor.

I walked over sitting down next to Niall with Louis opposite me and Zayn next to Niall on the round table, "Hi." I said as i sat down clearing my throat as i did.

"Hello." Louis said and Zayn nodded at me signalling a hello as he drank his beer.

"What did El say about you coming out?" Zayn asked as he put his drink down.

"She's already gone out with some girls from her work." I shrugged.

"Oh, wouldn't she be here then?" Louis joined into the conversation.

"I don't know where she went, she was in a rush."

After that i said i was going to order a drink so i left walking over to the bar ordering a beer while sitting there for a moment, till i walked back to the guys and seeing Liam has now joined us, we said hello and i sat back down as we drank.

"I've been taking to Maya, you know those girls we met not to long ago, i've been talking to." Liam said but i didn't know how they got into a conversation about her cause i zoned out.

"Nice, how's it going?" Niall asked Liam.

"Great, she's a really nice girl." Liam smiled, he seemed really happy.

After some more drinking and laughing together i looked over to the bar contemplating if i should get another beer but as i looked over i saw Elora, but no girls any where around her.

Don't girls usually go everywhere together when there in a bar and not leave someone by themselves? I told the guys i'll be back walking towards my wife, but when i was almost near her she turned to the guy next to her with black short hair pulling his face towards her and kissing him, and smiled while kissing him again whilst he laughed against his lips.

I stood there as i piece of me broke down, why would she do that? Elora didn't go out with her friends, she went out with this guy.

After i stood there for a little bit being completely heart broken, i clenched my jaw now getting really angry, as she had finished kissing that guy for a very long time she looked at me and her mouth dropped open going completely still.

She started to walk fast towards me but i backed away, turning around and exiting the club to get some fresh air before i blew up and beat up that guy, i'm not a violent guy but right now i felt so angry.

"Harry!" Elora called from behind me, i kept walking till she called my name and i turned around as she ran into my chest and she backed up a little.

"What the fuck Elora!" I shouted but instantly trying to calm myself down.

"Look j-just let me-me e-explain please." She stuttered out.

I looked at her seeing a tear slip out of her eye i really wanted to hug her and kiss her right now and comfort her while she cried but she just kissed someone.

"What i'd there for you to explain you just kissed that guy right in front of me." It seems like now i'm instantly sobering up.

"Look please Harry babe please i didn't mean to kiss him i'm drunk it was a mistake." Elora said speaking her words fast.

"Your lying to me Elora." I furrowed my eyebrows in sadness.

"I want you to tell me the truth.Now." I spoke firmly.

She huffed looking at the ground before speaking again. "Fine, i'm gonna be 100% honest with you.. i c-cheated on you b-but it was a-a mi-mistake Harry please."

"How long."

"A couple months." She whispered.

I just stared at her while a tear slipped out my eye.No no no why am i crying?

I turned around walking back into the club while she stood there crying, i walked up to the guys downing the last of my beer and telling them sorry and i had to leave.

I walked back out but turned around behind the wall as i saw Elora and that guy.

"Baby i ordered the Uber, it'll be here soon. Was that your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Okay and yes he found out." She spoke although now she didn't sound so sad.

"It's okay come let's go home." He said. Home?

"Okay Baby." Elora spoke and the baby broke my heart i looked round the corner seeing her smile and stand on her tiptoes, kissing his lips and putting her hands on his face as his went directly to her waist i walked out from the corner and she saw me breaking away from the kiss and clearing her throat.

"Pack your shit, when ever you get back and leave." I sarcastically smiled at her as she stared blankly at me, turning around i took my phone out my pocket ringing for an Uber and sitting on the curb waiting for it to arrive and eventually it did.

I got home taking all my clothes off except my boxers and laying in my bed and not being able to sleep because the one person i loved the most was missing at my side i sighed closing my eyes trying to sleep cause tomorrow i had a session with Lily, and she always seemed to make my happy so thinking of her eventually made me fall asleep.

poor Harry :(