Chapter 10:

It's now Friday and i wake up showered, brushing my teeth and getting dressed into black jeans and an oversized sweatshirt. Then went downstairs to get some breakfast.

After all that my mum was at work so i got the bus to therapy and knocked on Harry's door.

"Hello." Harry said as he opened the door and smiled and i said hello back walking into his office and sitting at his desk as he sat i front of me.

"So how have you been?" Harry asked

"Good, but i only saw you wednesday." I answered back.

He smirked at me "Yeah your right but it wasn't therapy so i'm asking now that you are."

*****

After therapy Harry asked if i needed a ride home like it's become a routine and i just said yes it's better than sitting next to crying kids or a way to kind old lady.

We walk into the car park where i saw Harry's black car he unlocked while getting in as i did.

He started to drive out the car park when he turned the radio on and of course the Arctic Monkeys came on and once again of course it had to be one of mine and my mums favourites, 'I bet you look good on the dance floor' .

Harry seemed to have the same music taste as me as he always put on songs that were too hard for me not to start singing to but sometimes i just can't help myself...

"I bet that you look good on the dance floor
I don't know if you're looking for romance or
I don't know what you're looking for.." I started to sing and Harry turned to me for a split second his eyes widening a little as he smirked at me.

"I wish you'd stop ignoring me
Because you're sending me to despair
Without a sound, yeah you're calling me
And i don't think it's very fair.." I smiled and looking at Harry as he started to sing along with me.

"I bet that you look good on the dance floor
I don't know if you're looking for romance or
I don't know what you're looking for
I said, i bet that you look good on the dance floor."

We continued singing the song and then we started to laugh together as the song ended and then we were outside my house.

"Wanna come in?" I asked..again.

"I can't today..i gotta get home."

"Okay i'll see you Saturday next week then Bye."

"See you later Lily."

I walked up to my house and unlocked the door going inside and waking to the front room and feeling a bit sad that Harry had to get home i know he was just my therapist but i really enjoyed his company when he was here. What the fuck, why did i like his company?

I just decided to make some noodles for lunch and went into the living room to put the tv on and just waiting for my mum to get back.

My phone went of in my pocket and i took it out seeing a message from Darcy.

Darc❤️-You in x

Me- Yeah x

Darc❤️- Okay x

Was that it?

After eating my noodles i put the bowl in the dishwasher when i heard the door bell go.

I sighed and opened it- "Hey bitch." Darcy squealed as she pushed past me inside.

"Sure just come in." I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"Do i not get a hello?"

"Hello Darcy"

"Better." She smiled.

"May i ask why you are here?" I ask.

"I'm staying round"

"Could've atleast let me know."

"Well i am now." She answered back.

"What you wearing tomorrow?"

"Huh" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as we walked into the living room.

"You're watching 'The chase'." She gave me a wtf look.

"Yeah it's actually good, don't judge okay you still watch spongebob...anywhere's what's happening tomorrow" I ask her still very confused.

"People from work are going out to the club and you're coming with."

"Hm, short notice i think i'll skip."

"Uh uh no your not." She replied.

I huffed "Fine."

We watched tv for a little more well when i say watched i mean i watched the chase and she moaned while trying to get the remote from me  and that's basically all we did up until 5:00pm when we heard my mum come in.

"Oh hello darling."

"Hi Tina can i stay tonight?" So she asks my mum but tells me, nice.

"Sure darling i'm making spaghetti bolognese for dinner is that okay?" My mum asked Darcy.

"Yeah that's fine thanks."

*****

My mum called us when dinner was done and we ate it at the table with my mum and then went into the living room with my mum as she put on her Eastenders.

Later on me and Darc went upstairs and got dressed snuggling into bed and just watching some netflix till we fell asleep Darcy always first to sleep so once the episode of the show we was watching was finished i turned of the tv and just went on my phone to start reading until i fell asleep.

So i haven't wrote in awhile..ITS JUST SCHOOLS GETTING ON MY NERVES :/