Chapter 20:

Harry's pov:

Why did i just do that? I could've just kissed Lily, why did i pull away?

When i basically tan out of her house i drove back home only to run into Elora who was in our bedroom or shall i say mine now. "Harry?" Elora said when she turned around seeing me behind her with an angry expression.

"Why are you here?" I said angrily.

"I'm just getting my stuff, oh the divorce papers are their." She pointed to the bed showing the suitcases filled with her stuff then pointing towards the paper on our drawers.

"Oh"

It was silent for awhile.

"Look Harry i'm sorry."

"No, you wouldn't have done that and broke my heart if you were sorry- you fücking broke my heart Elora." My voice cracked half way through speaking.

"Harry i still love you, okay i wasn't thinking it was a huge mistake." She defended herself.

"No no don't say that you don't love me Elora, you don't do that to someone you love." My voice was getting louder now.

"Harry just calm down."

"NO." I shouted. "Shít i'm sorry Elora i didn't mean to shout at you."

"Harry just let me pack." She rolled her eyes at me and turned back around to pack.

I walked out the room, i could feel a tear slip out my eye, rushing to the bathroom i got a tissue and quickly wiped my eyes.

I sat on the couch, sitting patiently for her to pack. Later she came out with a couple bags and suitcase, she walked past me and dropped her keys on the coffee table then walking towards the door.

"Elora." I got up from the couch rushing towards her, she turned to me and she was crying. I hated to see her cry, but i couldn't do anything.

"I uh-"

"Bye Harry." She scowled at me cutting me off.

She grabbed the door handle opening it then leaving, making sure to slam the door on her way out, it felt like the other half of me was gone now. Forever.

I sat back down in the front room and look directly infront of me to the picture frame standing on the cabinet, it was a picture of me and Elora on our wedding day, i was happy, she was happy, we were happy.

I got up going to the bathroom to take a shower i took longer in there than usual, just overthinking everything, when i got out i walked into my room, towel hanging on my hips i walked to my drawer grabbing just a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt which was actually quite tight now.

I pulled my t-shirt over when i heard my phone buzz from on my bed, i grabbed it and saw a message from Lily..

Lily: i'm sorry.

Me: for what?

Lily: i almost kissed you sorry

Me: stop saying sorry, look it wasn't just your fault and it's fine we didnt kiss

Lily: okay

Me: can i come back round

Lily: oh uh sure

I don't know why but i really just needed to see her, so i got dressed, again into tight black jeans leaving my white t-shirt on, putting my phone back into my pocket and grabbing my car keys.

I left my house and walked towards my car getting in and reversing out of my drive way, i turned the radio on and the song 'i bet that you look good on the dancefloor' came on by the arctic monkeys which reminded me of Lily and that time we sang together, which seemed to be our thing to do.

I hummed to the songs trying not to think about Elora and forget about her for just a minute.

I arrived to Lily's, and i sat in the car for a few minutes before walking up towards her door.

Lily's pov:

There was a knock at my door, and i rushed towards it opening it very quickly to see Harry standing there he looked up at me, "Har-"

I was cut of by his lips on mine, at first i stood there shocked as his hands went to his face and i stood there but then started to move my lips with his and my hands went to his chest holding onto him as we kissed eachother.

His hands fell to my waist as he pulled away, we looked at eachother for a minute until i went back in standing on my tiptoes to reach his lips, it was soft and slow not fast or heated he takes my top lip between his and i feel like i can't breath he squeezes my waist and then his tongue slips into my mouth my heart starts to beat faster as the kiss gets more heated.

He walks me into my house closing the door behind him with his foot our lips staying attached as i walked backwards into the living room i moved one of my hands to his hair pulling slightly as he groaned into my mouth i-

Suddenly i fell backward mine and Harry's lips disconnected as i hit my head on the coffee table and my back colliding with the floor, i groaned as i rubbed my head "Shit, are you alright?" Harry said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up putting his hands on my waist to steady me.

I looked up at him to see him holding his laugh in by biting his lip, "Hey it's not funny." I smacked his chest as he bursted out laughing.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and looked down to see i had tripped on my own shoe i kicked it away and looked back at Harry, his dimples were popping as he smiled at me with his perfect teeth and his brown curly falling over his forehead.

I placed my hand on his face and he looked into my eyes but then he started to crack out laughing again as his face landed into the side of my neck as he hugged me close towards him.

"Why are you still laughing Harry?" Now i was starting to laugh with him.

"Sorry but your face when you fell."

"Oh shut up." I laughed with him and he let go of me so i could finally walk towards the couch.

Harry sat next to me and he looked at me as i smiled at him and now it was finally sinking in that we had just kissed, harry kissed me and i kissed him.

THEY KISSED AHHHHHH