Chapter 18:

I watched tv for a couple more hours before i checked the time seeing it was 3:00pm wow i watched tv for ages.

I went into the kitchen making myself a tea and then going back into the living room finishing the movie that i had started, "Hey." A voice spoke behind me which made me jump slightly.

I turned around to see Harry he was wearing the sweatpants that i had given him which seemed to fit perfectly and his grey sweatshirt his hair was all messy falling over his head.

"Hi, sleeping beauty." I smiled up for where i was sat on the couch as he rubbed his eyes with the sides of his eyes like a baby. He was cute.

He walked up to me sat right next to me yawning quietly as he sat there watching the tv with me, it was actually very dark in the living room so i turned the lamp which was on the side table to add some light.

The movie finished and i asked Harry what he wanted to watch and he said anything and that he didn't mind, so i chose on 'tangled' the disney movie to which i could hear a very quite 'yes' which i don't think i was supposed to hear.

I put the movie on and i grabbed a blanket from behind the couch and wrapping it around us luckily it was quite a big blanket so he still had his space and i had mine.

Later, I looked over to Harry seeing he had a smile on his face and how intrigued into the movie he was and it was the part of the movie where Flynn and Rapunzel are on the boat together watching the sky lanterns.

My mum arrived back home soon after the movie had ended, she said hi to Harry and they talked while she started to make the lasagne.

Me and Harry went upstairs into my room, he went on his phone and i started to read my book 'the catcher in the rye' i've read this book before but i loved it.

"That's a good book." Harry spoke up.

I looked up from where i was laying on my front next to him as he was leaning against the headboard, "Yeah, It's my favourite." I said looking back at my book.

He smiled then looked back at his phone, we kept glancing at eachother and each time he looked at me i would put my book infront of my face so that he couldn't see me and then i could hear his raspy laugh.

Eventually my mum called us both downstairs, and as i got to the bottom step the smell was so mouth watering, i went to the table seeing my mum sweating the plates down with the lasagne on them and it looks so good.

Harry sat next to me and my mum sat in front of Harry and i realised our chairs were very close.

My mum and Harry got into a conversation about god knows what and i just enjoyed my dinner, after a while joining into the conversation while still not really knowing what their talking about.

We finished dinner, "I have some warm chocolate brownie for desert, i'll go get it." My mum got up while disappearing into the kitchen.

It was silent when my mum left i don't know why but it was awkward it was just silent like -

"You okay Lils?" Harry asked while putting his hand on my knee to cut me out of my thoughts.

I looked down to his hand on my knee and my breath hitched in my throat. "Yeah i'm f-fine." I said to Harry as i looked up at him and he looked down at me smirking.

My mum came back with the brownie in her hand and some new plates in her other but Harry kept his hand on my knee giving it a squeeze.

My mum sat down pacing a plate to each other us while she cut the brownie and put some on each other out plates, Harry eventually took his hand of my knee so he could eat.

We went into the living room once we had finished our brownies which were amazing, My mum had put 'The notebook' on even though she knew i cried every time i watched it, oh god i was gonna cry infront of Harry over a movie.

My mum layer on a sofa by herself cuddled in a massive blanket while Harry and I sat on the other one, quite close i put another blanket over us and we started to watch the film.

Harry's Pov:

I continued to watch the movie, glancing over at Lily every so often. She was so pretty, wait did i just say that?

I was cut out of my thoughts when Lily's Mum, Tina stood up taking the blanket with her and mumbling that she was going to bed while almost tripping over the blanket i had to stifle a laugh, but i watched her as she made her way upstairs just to make sure she actually got to her bed without actually tripping over.

I looked back at Lily who also looked like she was about to fall asleep the only thing lighting the room was the small lamp on the side table which i ended up reaching across Lily to turn off so it was completely pitch black.

After some time of watching the movie i got closer to Lily but her head fell into my lap, i froze up and looked down at her my hand hovered over her head not sure if she was awake or not but he hair was all over her face.

I put my hand over her hair tucking it behind her hand and seeing her asleep, i smiled a little while playing with her hair which was really soft.

I finished watching the movie while playing with Lily's hair the whole time, i turned of the tv and was really debating whether to put Lily in her bed or keep her down here.

I decided to just leave her down here with me as i was to tired to carry her upstairs and also i wanted to cuddle her. Wait no i don't i'm just tired..yeah tired.

I layer down with her next to me and put the blanket over us, falling asleep.

awe