Chapter 19:

I woke up nuzzling my face into the hard pillow, wait a second why is my pillow hard.. i rubbed my eyes while shifting a little to realise i wasn't in my bed i furrowed my eyebrows and looked down my eyes widening when i saw Harry beneath me, i was laying on top of him on this tiny couch.

Our legs were tangled together his arms strongly holding my waist while my head layer on his bare torso, but he had kept the sweatpants on. I tried getting out of his hold but there was no luck, jeez he was really strong.

I laid back down realising i wasn't getting out of his hold not that i was complaining, but i really need to wee.

"Harry." I whispered, looking up at his while his quiet snores fell from his lips.

I called again and he woke up moving slightly then him freezing once he realised i was on top of him.

"Uh."

"I need a wee Harry." I whispered to him.

"Oh i'm sorry." He said with his raspy voice while he unfolded his arms from my arms dropping them to his side while closing his eyes again.

I started to get off him when he grunted "shit" i got of him standing next to him as i asked if he was okay while he put his hands on his crotch squeezing his eyes shut.

Fuck. I just kneed his dick, "Shit omg i'm so sorry Harry." I didn't really know what to do.

"It's fine." He cleared his throat.

"S-sorry." I stuttered while walking out the living room going to the bathroom, oh god that was so embarrassing.

I went to the toilet and came back into the living room seeing Harry not sitting upwards as he checked his phone, now i could fully see his bare torso and all his tattoos, i really like the butterfly it was pretty.

"I'm sorry." I apologised again as he looked up from his phone.

Sighing a laugh he said it was fine, so i sat on the other couch awkwardly not knowing what to say to him, i mean we fell asleep together that's so embarrassing and now i didn't know what to say.

"So..what are you doing today?" I asked.

"Uh nothing, wanna go cafe?"

"Oh uh sure, just let me get dressed." I said while he grabbed his clothes from the floor obviously going to get dressed to.

I walked upstairs quickly taking a shower and brushing my teeth i wrapped a towel around my body making my way back to my room-

"Can i take a shower?" Harry said as he was there sitting on my bed.

I jumped and grabbed my towel as it almost fell, he looked me up and down reaching my eyes and smiling at me.

"Uh yeah sure." He walked out my room going into the bathroom before i heard the door lock behind him.

I walked to my drawer grabbing a black cardigan and black jeans along with my cheetah print coat.