Chapter 23:

It was now Thursday night, after a long stressful day at work and all i wished was to get home and relax but of course tonight had to be the night where i go out with Harry.

I took a shower and had put my little black dress on that was tight, wrapping my curves and straightened my dark brown hair i did my makeup and was basically ready so all i had to do was put my shoes on, waiting for Harry to come pick me up.

I stood infront of my wardrobe looking down at my shoes thinking whether i should put my heels on or my vans, you know what i'll really put effort into myself tonight and wear heels. Are my feet hurting? Yes. But am i trying to inpress Harry tonight? Well yeah.

I grab my black strapped heels putting them on my feet and trying to balance on them once i stood up, i haven't worn heels in ages so this felt weird and i was really hoping i didn't fall on my ass tonight.

I heard a knock at my door, i took a breath and walked towards the stairs treading really carefully while walking down but Harry kept knocking to which i shouted "JUST WAIT!" And instantly felt bad so i rushed down the stairs not caring that my foot twisted on the way opening the door to see him standing there smirking, he was wearing a black suit with a white shirt with most of the buttons undone, per usual i looked up to his eyes once i had given him a once over his eyes were glimmering and his face looked so happy.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to shout."

"No it's fine." He laughed. Then he looked behind me "Hi Tina."

"Hi Harry." My mum grinned at him and then looking at me winking which made me groan.

"Okay well we're gonna leave bye mum i'll be back later."

Harry took my hand while i closed the door behind me he stopped before we could walk and he leaned forward pecking my lips and then whispering "You look amazing." I smiled.

"You don't look to bad yourself."

"Oh shut it, i know i'm sexy." Ok sorry Mr Big ego.

He walked me to his car we got in and drove to this beautiful Italian restaurant, after we got sat down a man walked towards us, "Hello, can i order your drinks for this evening?" He asked his name tag saying Adrian.

"Oh can i get a coke and what would you like Lils?" Harry asked me cutting me out of my fat dreaming.

"Uh can i get a bottle of red wine please." I smiled at the man yeah i'm getting a bottle and what, he said sure and that he'll be back with the drinks and to order our food.

He walked away leaving us to read the menus, "imma get a pizza."

"Really Harry, we're in a Italian restaurant and you're just gonna get a pizza." I laughed and he defended himself by saying he loved pizza and to not attack him.

I shook my head at him while smiling and Adrian came walking over to us again setting down Harry's coke and my bottle of wine with a glass, pouring some for me which i thought was nice of him, "Are you ready to order."

"Yes i'll have a margarita pizza." Harry looked up to the man giving him his menu.

"And for you lovely lady." Adrian said writing in his notepad.

"Uh yeah i'll also get the margarita pizza thanks." Adrian said okay and wrote that down grabbing my menu and walking away, i looked to Harry to see his raised eyebrows and a smirk, "You're only gonna get just a pizza in a fancy Italian restaurant?" He asks me sarcastically.

"Shut it, i'm changed my mind i want a pizza now." I laughed at him to which he joined in, i grabbed my wine sipping some but i couldn't even do that cause he was making me laugh.