Chapter 14:

After a long day at work, i had finally got home and it was 6:30pm i needed to get ready soon as it was Friday and Dan was gonna be picking me up soon to take me out.

I had a shower, doing my makeup and everything else then finally picking out an outfit, a dark maroon skin tight top which was very low and showed my cleavage a little with a black leather skirt and my black handbag.

I put my hair in a loose pony tail and quickly checked my makeup in my mirror before i walked downstairs.

Dan: I'll be there soon x

Me: ok

After Dan had texted me i went into the living room seeing my mum on the phone, she looked up at me raising her eyebrows.

"You look lovely." My mum whispered as she was still on the phone.

"Thanks mum.. i'm leaving soon." I walked over to her kissing her cheek and going to the front door, i decided on just putting my air force 1s as my feet were already hurting from walking all day, there was no way i would be able to wear heels all night.

Just as i had got my shoes on there was a knock at the door "Bye mum." I shouted to my mum as she shouted bye back. I opened the door to see Dan he looked me up and down and smiled as he looked back at my eyes, "Hi" He said and leaned in to hug me.

"Hey Dan." I said as we broke apart and we walked towards his car, getting in the passenger side.

After the drive we got out of the car the journey wasn't long but it was silent and quite awkward but we were at a very nice restaurant that i've never been to.

The waiter took us to our table when we had walked into the restaurant, i sat in front of Dan, "What are you gonna get?" He asked as he and i looked at the menu.

"Um maybe the pizza." I wasn't one to go for very fancy meals so a margarita pizza was absolutely fine by me.

"I think i might get the spaghetti bolognese, i took a girl here before and i ordered that and it was amazing." Dan said, rule number 1 maybe don't bring up another person you took to the exact same restaurant on a date probably not the best thing but whatever.

"Oh nice."

"Hey I'm Corinna, i'll be your waiter tonight. Can i start you with ordering your drinks?" A very pretty blonde lady stood next to us with a notepad in hand smiling, waiting for us to order our drinks.

"Oh hello, i'll have the Lemonade please." I smiled back at her.

"I'll have a pepsi." Dan said.

"I'll get your drinks then come back to order unless you want starters." Corinna asked.

"Uh no thank you we'll just order." I said.

"Okay lovely." Then she walked away.

"So.." Dan said

"So.. what?"

"What's your favourite colour?" Oh god no.

"Uh red." I answered smiling awkwardly, he isn't actually gonna ask all these awkward questions.

"Cool." Yes this is very awkward.

I looked up to the table in front of us behind Dan, and my eyes widened slightly when i saw that familiar face that i seem to always bump into.

Harry.

He was the table behind Dan and he was sitting so that he was facing me, but he hadn't noticed me.

He actually looked really good he was wearing a dark purple button up shirt with a couple buttons undone and black trousers.. wait was he wearing glasses, does he wear glasses or are they fake?

Once he was sat down after pulling his chair out for his wife and pushing it in for her he cleared his throat and looked up, looking straight into my eyes.

His wife saw his staring and she looked behind her seeing me, she smiled "Hey Lily." Elora spoke.

"Hey." I said as Dan looked behind him then turning around and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Who's that?"

"Oh um.. t-that's my friend and his wife." I stuttered out to Dan, i didn't know what to say at first as not many people knew about my going to therapy so obviously Dan didn't know and i don't want to be rude but i would like to keep it that way.

Harry didn't say anything i even said hi to him but he just nodded his head, what was up with him?

Anyways the waiter corinna came back and ordered our food while Dan and i went through the awkward talking.

After a little waiting where i couldn't keep my eyes of Harry, i was supposed to be here with Dan but i couldn't keel my eyes of him and i felt bad for Dan because i kept zoning out when he was talking to me, eventually our food came out.

It smelled really good and the pizza looked so good and so did Dan's spaghetti bolognese, I dug right into the pizza i was starving and the smell was making my mouth water.

While eating i picked up a really cheesy slice and when i bit into it the cheese was really stringy and when i pulled the pizza all the cheese fell of and went all over my chin and i heard Harry laugh really loud which he slapped his hand out his mouth when he did, i looked up at his to see him smiling at me to which i giggle at and grabbed the napkin wiping my chin but when i looked over to Harry again he was pointing at the corner of his mouth with a massive smile, i didn't understand at first and then i realised he was telling me i still had cheese all over my mouth so i grabbed the napkin and wiped my mouth again and he stuck his thumb up at me to say i had got it.

When i was halfway done, Harry's food came out and he also got the margarita pizza. Which he looked like he really enjoyed.

When i was done me and Dan left the money and walked towards the door when Harry stopped me, "I'll see you tomorrow Lil." He called me Lil, he's never said that before.

I smiled down at him "Yeah see you tomorrow Haz." I smirked as he broke out into a massive smile once again.

I walked out with Dan and we got in his car and he drove me home, i got out and so did he he walked me to my front door.

"I have a nice time tonight Lily goodnight." Dan said.

"So did i goodnight Dan drive safe." I spoke and i actually did have a good time tonight.

I smiled and Dan leant forward kissing my cheek i smiled at him and went inside my mum was probably asleep so i got ready for bed.

Jumping on my bed i put netflix on just watching some more of 'The office' till i fell asleep.