Chapter 17:

I woke up earlier than usual and today seemed like a good day i was actually happy and not tired as i woke up, and of course the fact today was a therapy day where i saw Harry and who wouldn't be happy to see Harry?

My mum was at work so i had to get a bus which was okay at least i didn't have to walk, i got out of my bed and headed straight for the bathroom taking a shower then brushing my teeth, i wrapped a towel around my body then wrapped another smaller towel around my hair for it to dry.

I walked into my bedroom again taking my phone of charge seeing a message from my mum,

Mum: Morning sweetheart i'm making a lasagne tonight, u can ask Harry if he wants to come around xx

I playfully rolled my eyes as soon as i had read the message, she really liked Harry if you couldn't tell she had met him once or twice and now it's like she's in love with him but i mean anyone who met Harry liked him straight away, it was his personality.

I replied with an okay to my mum then dropping my phone on my bed and walking over to my drawers and picking out a tight black cropped t-shirt with leather pants finishing with a black leather jacket. I sat at my desk doing my makeup and putting my hoop earrings on then straightening my hair when it was dry, my hair was pretty much dead with everything i do with it.

By the time i was finished getting dressed i checked the time seeing it was 8:00am, jogging downstairs i grabbed a cereal bar drinking some water then putting my shoes on then leaving i put my bus pass in my phone case so i don't loose it then putting my phone in my pocket, walking towards the bus stop. I sat there for a couple minutes till the bus come it wasn't a long journey before i got of the bus walking a little more towards the clinic.

I walked in saying hello to the woman at the desk who was Aimee, i walked to Harry's office knocking on the door, he didn't answer so i knocked again but he still didn't answer. I put my ear to the door to see if he could hear me and i heard some noice, but i couldn't make out what it was. Should i go in? Whatever.

I walked into Harry's office and saw him sitting at his desk with his head on the table snoring lightly as he slept, i walked over to him smiling slightly. I didn't want to wake him but i didn't know what else to do. "Harry." I whispered lightly.

After a couple attempts of trying to wake him he wouldn't wake so i shook him a little by the shoulder which caused him to wake up abruptly and sit upwards which startled me.

I sat down in from of him while he yawned still trying to fully wake up, "Sorry, i didn't wanna wake you but i didn't know what else to do." I said quietly as he had just woke up but when i really looked at him i frowned at his appearance, he had really bad eye bags under his eyes and he looked quite pale.

"No i'm sorry." He muttered, and omg i know now wasn't the time but his voice wow it was so raspy.

"Are you okay?" I asked him quite concerned for him.

"Mhm." He hummed, "Now shall we start with the session before i fall back to sleep." He spoke again laughing slightly.

"No my session can wait." I said.

His eyes shot up to mine when i said that sentence. "Oh" was all he said.

"I really couldn't care about my session right now, i mean we talk about the same thing every week anyways. Why aren't you sleeping?" I mean it really wasn't any of my business but he seemed really sad and it was hurting me and i dont know why.

"Uh I-I uh I just uh cou-couldn't sleep." He stuttered.

"You don't have to lie you know, i'm a great listener." I smiled widely at him.

He laughed a little, "My wife cheated." He suddenly said then his eyes widened like he was the one being told the information and it was finally sinking in.

My mouth opened a little not expecting that at all, why would she do that? Especially to Harry, he was so kindhearted.

"Oh Harry i'm so sorry." I said to him with sadness in my eyes, he looked really sad.

"It's fine, she's seemed happy with that person so i shouldn't be sad i should just let her go, and live her life." He whispered and it broke my heart.

My session wasn't really about me but trying to cheer up Harry which ended with me asking for him to come have dinner with my mum and me which he said yes and seemed happy with.

We were now walking out of the clinic towards Harry's car. It was actually freezing outside compared to this morning, Harry went to his boot grabbing a grey sweatshirt from it and putting it over his black shirt as i could tell he was freezing from his teeth chattering and him shivering as we walked to the car.

I wrapped my leather jacket around myself when i sat in the passenger seat but it was still so cold. Harry sat down but he didn't seem to cold now that he had a massive sweatshirt wrapped around him, he started the car pulling out of the car park and driving along the road when he looked over at me seeing me shivering.

He turned the heating all the way to the red, i smiled to myself, we sang together which seemed like our thing to do.

We arrived at my house, my mum still being at work. I took Harry up to my room, "Wait here i think i have some sweatpants that may fit you but their in my mums room." I said to his and he nodded and sat on the edge of my bed.

I walked into my mums room and searched for the ginormous men's sweatpants that i ordered to big not that long ago, I think Harry would rather wear them then the tight trousers he wears. "Found them." I muttered to myself and leaving my mums room closing the door behind me and then walking towards my room opening the door which i left slightly open and freezing when i saw the scene in front of me.

Harry was asleep on my bed, he was hugging a pillow between his arms while his head was smushed into the other pillow with his hair messed onto it and the only noise that filled my bedroom was the soft snored that came from Harry. I smiled a bit and left the sweatpants folded on the end of the bed. I quickly got dressed into some leggings and a pink sweatshirt.

I ended up sitting downstairs watching tv while waiting for my mum to get home and for Harry to wake up.