Chapter 2

I ended up wearing high wasted back ripped skinny jeans a white cropped top and my black leather jacket with white air force 1s and my brown chestnut hair in curls.

I was now in the car with my mum and she sang Troublemaker by Olly Murs..Yes Olly Murs i mean don't get me wrong his musics good but it's not 2012 anymore and i'd much rather listen to the arctic monkeys or the neighbourhood.

The rest of the car journey i stared out the window at the same old,crowded London where there're workers rushing to work or tourists trying to figure out where Buckingham Palace is.

We finally arrived at the clinic and was startled when my mum slammed the door shut making me realise i was staring at the clinic i dont exactly know why i need a therapist i tell them all the same thing and all they say is "mhm" while writing in their notepads like how is that supposed to help me for all i know they could be talking shit about me in their notepads.

I got out the car and met my mum at the front of the car where she pulled me into a hug "Look i know you don't like talking to people about everything and i know you don't think you need a therapist but it's nice for you to say what's on your mind and it'll help about the whole situation with your..father" Mum said being extra cautious about when she mentioned dad because if i ever got the chance to know who killed my dad i would-
"Come let's go inside" My mum interrupted my
thoughts and we walked into the clinic up to reception.

A blonde lady who looked about her late 20s was on the phone she put her index finger up signaling for us to wait, she eventually put the phone down "Hello,i'm aimee. How can i help you?" The woman who's name i learned was aimee asked.

"Hi we're here for a session" My mum smiled politely.

"Right,what's the name?"

"Lily, Lily Smith" i answered

She typed on her computer "Ah your with Mr Styles in room 28 at 8:45am." I looked over at the clock and saw it was 8:40am just 5 minutes to wait until i have to explain what's going on in my head for the hundredth time only for that to be written in a notepad and forgotten.

Me and my mum sat in the waiting area for a couple minutes till me mhm broke the silence "what do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Can you get me a pizza?" i asked

"Yeah sure i'll go get it while your in your ses-"

My mums sentence was cut of by my name being called by a man "Lily Smith?" i stood up and said bye to my mum as she walked out the clinic as i followed Mr Styles to his office.

I got inside and closed the door behind me he sat behind his desk as i sat on the other side it was now that i got a proper look at him, he had brown curly hair with one single curl falling over his forehead and piercing green eyes that i thought i saw sparkled he smiled at me and saw his right cheek pop with a dimple he literally looked like a god.

I was cut out of my day dreaming when a hand shaked infront of my face "Lily" he said.

"Oh s-sorry" i stuttered as he caught me staring .He offered his hand out for me to shake and i did then dropping my hands into my lap as he said..

"Hi i'm Mr Styles but you can call me Harry"

OOOO THEY MET