Chapter 5:

It was a rainy Saturday morning which i was used to as i lived in London. I was woken up by my mum at 7:30, i did my usual routine which was having a shower brushing my teeth and hair and getting ready i wore a oversized purple t-shirt and baggy jeans.

I went downstairs to see my mum in the kitchen she was putting some bread in the toaster for herself while i just got some cereal.

I sat at the table, my mum coming over a couple minutes later with her toast in her hand that was smothered in marmite, which made me gag. If you couldn't tell i absolutely hate marmite.

"What was that noice for? Marmites delicious."
My mum said as she sat next to me.

"Sure it is." I replied sarcastically.

Once we had finished breakfast i grabbed my coat and we left, rushing to the car as it was pouring with rain.

We made it to the clinic and my mum said she had just got a text from her work saying that they needed her for a little and that she'll be back to pick me up.

I walked inside and went to the waiting area i got my phone out scrolling through instagram while i waited which was only a couple minutes as i heard Harry calling my name.

I looked up at him and he looked so good he was wearing his usual black suit with a white shirt with a couple buttons undone and his many rings on his hand. His hands that looked like they crush you, he had some really nice red boots on and his hair was styled back.

I snapped out of my staring and followed him into his office where he sat behind his desk and i sat in front like last time

I started to talk about everything while he answered after everything i said and wrote things in his notepad.

After our session was over i quickly checked my phone as i got up seeing my mum sent me a message.

Mum- I won't be home till about 6 tonight try and get a bus or something i'm sorry sweetheart xx

Great. It was only 9:30am, I started to walk out of Harry's office at the same time he did.We walked near the front desk when harry suddenly broke the silence.

"Doesn't your mum pick you up?". He asked.

"Yeah but she got held up at work." I answered his question.

"So how are you getting home? Do you need a ride?" He asked me.

"Oh no dont worry i was just gonna get a bus or something."

"Nope i'm not letting you walk in that rain, the bus stop is to far away so i'll drive you home."

"Oh okay." I said nervously, why was i nervous? I don't know but the thought of being in a car with him was just making me nervous.Yeah weird i know.

"Come on then, where do you live?" He asked while we walked out the door to his car so i told him where i lived which wasn't close but not far but he didn't seem to mind he said it was better than me walking in the rain.

He started to drive away from the clinic towards my house, we were sat in silence but it wasn't awkward like i thought it was a comfortable silence so i-

I was cut of my thoughts by him turning up a song on the radio. Oh and of course it had to be sweater weather by one of my favourite band, The Neighbourhood.

"Do you like this song?" Harry asked.

"Yes i love it actually." I answered and he smirked while looking at me for a split second.

"she knows what i think about,
And what i think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse.."

He started to tap his fingers against the steering wheel and bop his head to the tune and i smiled to myself.

"The goosebumps start to raise,
The minute that my left hand meets your waist,
And then i watch your face
Put my finger on your tongue
'Cause you love the taste." I snapped my head in his direction as he started to sing which made my smile grow and him to smile as he watched the road ahead of him.

He continued singing and i just couldn't hold it in anymore.. i started to sing with him.He didn't expect is as he looked at me shocked as i sang with him and we laughed.

'Cause it's too cold whoa
For you here and now
So let me hold whoa
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater."

We both continued to sing and laugh until we got to my house, my mum wasn't in and i made the bold chose of asking Harry..

"Do you wanna come in?"

Awe that was actually cute :)