Chapter 8:

I woke up with a massive headache at 8:00am..wait shit i need to get ready and go quickly for therapy, oh and i have to see Harry. Wonderful, after how yesterday turned out i'm really dreading today.

I turned to my right seeing Darcy sleeping next to me her hair was messed all over the pillow and she was sprawled out like a starfish while she snored, yes that's all i heard last night while being squished to the left side of the bed and she took most of the space up.

I got up going downstairs to see my mum in the living room watching god knows what on the tv. She turned to look over her shoulder seeing me "Your up late, i'm guessing you need me to take you to therapy?" She asked.

"Yeah sorry mum."

"Its fine we'll hurry up we need to go soon."

I skipped breakfast got in shower and  got dressed into a tight white cropped t-shirt and this brown jacket with matching trousers with my pearl necklace and my hair curled.

I brought some pills and water to Darcy for her headache telling her i'd be back soon and for her to stay in bed.

Me and my mum left soon after driving to the clinic my mum said she'd be at the shop while i was in my session as she left me to walk into the clinic.

That brings us here where i remember Harry telling me to just come straight to his office considering i'm late he's probably just waiting for me.

I walked up to his office and knock on the door,
"Come in!" He shouts and then groans from inside, i walk in and he looks terrible well i mean he never looks terrible but he looks ill.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask.

"No not really i woke up hangover from last night." He answered.

Oh fuck last night i totally forgot about that god what am i gonna say to him.

"Okay well sit down Lily, why are you still standing there?" I stared at him for a second and realise i'm still standing at the door,idiot.

"Oh sorry."

I sit down in front of him and i know i probably shouldn't bring this up but i need to ask about last night...even if he doesn't remember.

"Uh Harry can i ask a question?"

"Sure?" He asks not sure if he should be worried or not.

"What happened last night?"

He went rigid "Huh?"

"Last night well we kinda-"

"Did we kiss!" He almost whisper shouts.

"Well no but we almost."

"Oh right well we didn't so just forget it, it was a mistake i was drunk you were drunk, i have a wife and it didn't mean anything." He said quite harshly and it actually kind of hurted and it shouldn't have.

"Yeah okay..Wait you have a wife?"

"Yeah." That's all he said to that not a name or anything just yeah well that's one way to end that subject.

We talked over everything same old stuff i talk about all the time and then that was pretty much all, although i couldn't stop thinking about last night.

I walked out of his office but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist quickly, he spun me around and i stared up at him, "I can't see you next weekend so take my number and text me when your free for sometime next week and i'll see if we can make another appointment." I look down to see a little note with the number i take it and smile.

I walk away seeing my mum there she smiles at me and we walk out getting in the car and drive home.

I take my shoes off throwing them near the front door i walked upstairs seeing Darcy asleep still so i huff and walk to the other side of the bed sitting down, "So how was therapy and seeing Harry eh?" I jumped a little and turned around seeing her laying there with a smirk on her face and her eyebrows raised.

"The usual." I said turning around.

"So..You didn't talk about last then then?" She asked and my eyes widened while i froze.

"What?"

"Oh shut up don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about, i saw use two last night..you seemed very close i was actually disappointed you didn't kiss i was looking forward to that." She said and i turned around to see her smirking i just stared at her.

"You saw that?"

"Mhm"

"And you didn't mention you saw anything!" I shoved her shoulder a bit and she laughed.

"Okay but don't speak a word of it, it was a mistake." I said as we both stood up walking towards the door to get lunch.

"Yeah yeah whatever." She whispered.

Yeah it's a shit chapter i know.