Chapter 27

So..it's been awhile how is everyone? uh so well i did forget about this book and to anyone reading this i'm gonna try and update again as muhc as i can i think the last time i updated was january so quite awhile ago and i still don't have that plan that i said i was gonna make about this book i just think this book has nothing to add but i'll try for anyone who's still here. I'm also so sorry if anyone was waiting it's been hectic and damn school is just so longg but i'm back and i'll try and stay back, so here's more to Lily and Harry and hopefully we can get somewhere with this book.
-sophie

Lily's Pov:

When me and Harry arrived back at my mums house, i was petrified. I'm just for the scolding she'll do when i walk through that door and i'm not looking forward to that it doesn't help i just ended the phone on her not long ago and stayed at my therapists house without telling her.

We walked up the driveway, getting out my keys and opening the door walking inside with Harry behind me. As soon as i walked through the door my mum walked out from the living room handing on hips with a very familiar look on her face making me put on a scared smile.

I stood still and Harry walked right into my back muttering out 'oops sorry' and backing up a little.

"So" My mum broke the silence looking between the two of us like we're children that just got caught doing something bad.

"Hey Tina." Harry said, i looked next to me to see him with a wide grin on his face making me stare at him in disbelief, why is he smiling? Does he not realise i'm about to get told of.

"Hey Harry" My mum smiled at Harry then looked back at me with a glare making me stand up a little straighter.

"Uh so i'm sorry about not telling you and ending the phone on you this morning and worrying you." I spoke quickly not stopping for a breath.

"Why didn't you just call me."

"I..forgot..sorry" I mumbled.

"You forgot to call your own mother to tell her that you're okay?" Mum still had a disapproving look on her face.

"Mum it won't happen again i promise okay." I told her putting on a smile to try get her to forget about it."

"..Fine." She sighed finally. "What's going on with you to anyways."

Me and Harry looked at eachother me with wide eyes and Harry smirking slightly, but neither of us could answer that question he wasn't my boyfriend but we were more than friends.

"Friends" I finally settled for looking back at my mum who just hummed and raised an eyebrow like she disagreed.

Harry started to chuckle making me nudge him with my elbow, starting to follow my mum into the front room Harry following behind me once again like my shadow.

Mum sat on one of the sofa me and Harry sitting on the other, it was silent only the occasional clearing of the throat of Harry or someone moving around to get more comfortable making it even more awkward.

"I fancy a pizza." Harry suddenly spoke.

I furrowed my brows at the sudden outburst while my mum chuckled grabbing her phone of the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"I'll order one for Lunch, yeah?"

"Thank you, i'm quite hungry." He mumbled out the last bit and not long after hearing his belly rumble in the quiet room.

***

We waited a little bit until the pizza came just watching some random tv show while we waited and having Harry discreetly put his arm on the back of the sofa twirling my hair around his finger secretly.

We now sat on the sofas again just eating the pizza peaceful, Harry stuffing his face like he hasn't eaten in ages but it made me smile how happy he looked eating the pizza.

Now watching a movie, we shut all the curtains turning of the lights to make it more dim to enjoy the movie more and Harry and I sat more closer as my mum was engrossed into the movie his arm wrapping around my shoulder with my head laying on him slightly.

Harry's phone suddenly dinged multiply times, he grabbed it from his pockets shuffling and making me sit up for him to get it, he checked it and i looked over to him seeing the confused expression on his face and slight surprise making me confused but it's none of my business.

He turned his phone of putting it on the coffee table leaning over slightly so he could reach, he put his arm back around me to continue watching the movie.

But i couldn't quite focus on that as i kept looking back at his face while his eyes stayed on the tv, he looked slightly angry his jaw tensing slightly every so often the same as his ring clad hand that held onto my shoulder squeezing and flexing it slightly and him moving in his seat more but keeping his eyes on the tv at all time.

I couldn't help but wonder what he just saw.