Chapter 15:

I walked into Harry's office it was 8:50am i had just got to the clinic, i walked into Harry's office he was sitting at his desk in his usual black suit with his white shirt he had most of the top buttons unbuttoned.

I walked over to him, "Hi Lil." There he goes again with the Lil.

"Hey Haz." Maybe that might be the new thing i call him.

I stood at his desk as he walked around the desk and stood in front of me, my back against  the edge of his desk.

He stood right in front of my only millimetres away as he towered over me.

I stood there breathing heavily, looking up at his hooded eyes as he smirked down at me, he leaned down to my ear his lips brushing the tip of my ear as his breath tickled my neck and made my pulse race.

"Can i kiss you?" He whispered in my ear.

I widened my eyes as he moved his head away from my ear as he chuckled lightly at my expression.

I stood on my tiptoes our lips brushing before he grabbed my face pushing his lips against mine, it was quite a harsh and messy kiss and then his tongue slipped into my mouth and they moulded together perfectly.

I put my hands on his chest as his moved to my waist, he gripped my waist harshly but not to the point it completely hurt, he grabbed my hips and lifted me onto his desk.

I sat at the edge of his desk and he gripped my knees as he pulled them apart and moved between my legs standing there as he broke away from the kiss and started to kiss my neck they were sloppy kisses till he started to bite my neck, i whimpered and put my hands in his hair gripping it and the back of his head and he groaned while his hands grabbed my waist again he kept biting my neck' "Harry.." i moaned-

I shut up in my bed from that crazy dream, i was sweating from head to toe.

What the fuck was that dream. I widened my eyes trying to catch my breath.

I looked over at my alarm clock seeing it was 9:00am, shit i'm late to my session, i jumped out of the bed quickly doing everything i needed and getting dressed into a pair of black flare leggings and a white jumper with a black puffer coat.

I ran downstairs to see my mum was no where, oh yeah she had work. I quickly got my shoes on, grabbing my phone and bus pass.

And sprinting to the bus stop, the bus didn't take long so it was okay, i got to the clinic and rushed inside.

I knocked on Harry's office door, to which he opened basically straight away, he furrowed his eyebrows as he saw me all sweaty, "Hi, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah i had to run here i woke up late." I rushed as i tried to catch my breath.

"Thats fine Lil." Oh god he called me Lil.

I smiled as he moved out the way to let me in his office i sat at his desk and he sat infront of me.

Wow he looked really good, well i mean he always does but today he just looked really good.

"Well thanks." Harry said smirking.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You just said i looked good actually you said i always look good." He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh uh s-sorry uh i don't k-know why i said-" I coughed out but he interrupted me.

"It's fine." He laughed.

I smiled but i knew i was so red right now.

We went through the session but i kept thinking about my dream-

"Lily." Harry snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry." I looked up at him.

"You keep zoning out today, you sure you're okay?" He had a serious look on his face.

"Yeah i'm sure." I said.

When the session was over, we both walked out the office while he stood really close to me, he smelled good. Oh god. i hope i didn't say that out loud aswell.

I looked up at his to see he had a regular expression, phew.

We walked out the clinic when Harry asked me if i needed a ride and i said yes to which we went to his car, got in and he drove away towards my house.

We sung some Arctic Monkeys, which seemed to be our thing, singing in the car but it was really nice.

He finally ended up at my house. I didn't ask him to come in, and just got out the car before i closed the door he spoke," Lily." He said.

I looked at his and raised my eyebrows waiting for him to continue.

After a minute he lipped his bottom lip and said don't worry so i closed the door and walked up to my house, looking behind me to see him watching me.

I unlocked my front door and walked inside just wondering what he was gonna say.

oop it was a dream👀