Chapter 21:

We sat there staring at eachother for a bit, being angry at myself for ruining the moment by tripping over my shoe.

Both of us turn the direction of the front door when we hear it open, seeing my mum walk through looking absolutely exhausted, she looked up at us after closing the door very harshly she walked up to us and sat down on the couch opposite us then raising her eyebrows while smirking when she saw how close we were.

I cleared my throat and moved away from Harry a little bit, "Hey mum" She looked over at me.

"Hey sweetheart." She smiled at me,"and Harry." She then added looking over to Harry and smiling at him.

"Hi Tina."

"I don't know about use but i'm starving, i'm ordering pizza. You staying for dinner Harry?"

"Sure."

She walked out of the living room taking her phone out of her pocket to order the pizza, "So..." I spoke very awkwardly my

"So..." Harry raised his eyebrows smirking at me.

"Well since i didn't get to ask what i was gonna ask when you opened the door.. cause you know i'll ask now, How'd it go?" I asked.

"How'd what go?" Was he serious.

"What do you think."

"Ok ok, is this about Elora." He laughed and i nodded.

"Well uh she packed most of her stuff and uh left me the divorce papers, i think she signed them i didn't look and then we argued a little and she basically left."

I looked up at him and he seemed very sad, "I'm sorry." I frowned at him, i felt so bad for him.

"No it's ok i'm fine now." Harry smiled.

"Fine? why's that huh?" I stuck my tongue out slightly to wet my bottom lip, a lopsided grin taking over my face.

"Oh just a little something that happened a minute ago, i'm sure you can recall." He smiled at me-

"I ordered the pizza, i hope pepperonis okay-" My mum stopped talking when she looked at me and Harry and we had unknowingly moved closer together, to which we moved back a little bit.

"Pepperonis fine thanks." Harry cleared his throat.

"So.. what's going on with you too."

I snapped my head towards her, " Uh nothing."

"Shut up, i'm not stupid." Oh how lovely mum.

"Nothing happening mum." Me and Harry looked at eachother while she hummed a whatever, "I saw you sleeping on the couch this morning as i said i'm not stupid-"

"Right moving on, how was work?" I cut my mum off.

"Oh it was tiring.." She started to blabber on completely forgetting about the previous conversation and starting her rant about her work and this one lady Karol, who she hates.

Once she had finished her mini rant i got up leaving to go to the toilet. I looked into the mirror seeing my cheeks were a slight rosy color.

I sighed quickly going to the toilet and leaving again, walking back into the living room to see my mum talking Harry's ears of. He was sat there nodding to everything she had to say which from what i was hearing she talking shít about Karol.

I mean i would help him by telling her to stop taking but he looked genuinely intrigued into what she was talking about, so i just sat back next to Harry.

After a little while, there was a knock at the door to which Harry said he would get and then him telling us the pizza was here and we went to the table, i sat next to Harry while my mum was infront of me.

We started to eat when i felt a hand on my knee, I froze up a little looking down to see Harry's hand on my knee and his thumb rubbed the inside of it, my breath was already hitching in my throat, but i looked up at him to see he had a grin on his face talking to my mum as he chewed his pizza his sharp jawline moved every time he would chew.

I grabbed my drink infront of my starting to drink it when Harry's hand started to make its way higher upwards on my thigh, i chocked on my water putting it down so i could cough into my hand.

"You okay Lily." My mum asked.

"Y-Yeah just we-went down the w-wrong hol-e." I coughed out then like the little bastard he was, Harry decided to put his other hand on my back to rub it and help me, what ever he was trying to achieve, he was gonna pay for.

"You okay there Lils, didn't mean to make you choke." Harry whispered into my ear.

I just know he could feel my heart start to pick up speed cause i could feel his light chuckle on my neck, i bit my lip and crossed my leg pulling his hand of my thigh and going back to eating.

Looking up at my mum and seeing she was paying no attention and eating her pizza, so i made the decision of putting my hand on Harry's thigh

Me putting my Hand right on Harry thigh made him jump in his seat slightly while he cleared his throat-

"Im gonna get some more water, i'll be back." My mum said while getting up and leaving.

"I leaned and whispered into Harry's ear, "Two can play that game." I breathed out making sure it hit his neck then sitting back down leaving my hand on his thigh.

****

Dinner finished slightly after all that happened and i had no idea where the confidence to do that came from, "I better go, it's quick late." Harry spoke up after we had sat watching tv for a little bit.

"Bye Harry." My mum said.

"I'll let you out." I spoke to Harry.

Me and Harry walked to the front door where i opened it for him and he stood there for a moments until he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed my lips slightly before he pulled back way to fast and left getting into his car and driving away.

I turned back around after i had closed the door, i jumped when i saw my mum there leaving against the wall smirking.

"Nothing going on eh?" My mum rolled her eyes laughing while muttering bullshit.

I stood there a little schooled then laughing slightly following her into the living room, probaly about to spend the night watching her shitty tv shows with her.. but i'll be thinking about Harry.