Chpater 4:

It's been a week since i've seen Harry a long,boring week which consisted of me working and thinking about Harry every second of the day, i honestly don't know why he's stuck in my thoughts but he is even though i've seen him once.

I was currently at work, i worked at a cinema not to far from where i lived so it was okay it's not exactly the job i wanted and the uniform is dreadful but it'll do.

"Once you've cleaned screen 4 you can go home." My boss, Lee said. He was an alright boss he gave me good hours to work and he was nice, he sometimes got on my nerves but i could bare with it.

"Okay thanks." I replied while walking off to screen 4 i sighed when i walked into the room it was messy, really messy there was popcorn all over the floor and empty bottle in the cup holders. Do people not know how to eat popcorn without dropping it everywhere? Or atleast throw their rubbish away?

It was 4:15pm and the next movie showing in this room was at 5:00pm so i had to hurry up and get this finished it was just a shame it was such a huge room.

"Hey girl." I jumped at the voice of my co-worker Darcy, she was the only friend i had in this place everyone else i just spoke to.

"Oh hey Darc." I spoke.

"I've come to help ya." Darcy said,what a lifesaver.

"Thanks otherwise this would've taken ages"

"Yeah i can tell." She said and i laughed.

"You'd think people would be a little fucking respectful and throw their rubbish in the trash." That's one thing i loved about Darcy, she was open and said anything that was on her mind no matter if it is rude or not,she just said that she says what everyone else is thinking,i mean she's not wrong.

After about half an hour we had cleaned the room so we said bye to everyone and left.

"Do you need a ride home?" Darcy asked as i still didn't drive and i really needed to learn,i'm 18 and don't know how to drive.

"Yeah if you don't mind." I replied

"Yeah it's no prob-" Darcy was cut of by someone calling my name we turned around to see Dan another one of my co-workers who couldn't seem to leave me alone running towards us.

"Dan" I say while gritting my teeth.

"Lily hey was just wondering if you wanna go out and grab a drink or something? I asked last week but you said you were busying so i'm asking again as you can't be busy again and we can go tonight instead." Dan asked.

I huffed "I need to get home i have to go...somewhere tomorrow and i don't wanna be tired." No one knew about me going to therapy only Darcy, and i wanted to keep it that way.

"Well where are you going?" Dan questioned.

"Just somewhere." I answered back getting quite annoyed.

"Oh right, next week then."

"Yep yep we'll we better be going bye Dan!" Darcy butted in.

We started to walk off when Darcy mumbled "twat" which i laughed at. We got in the car and i said thank you as i walked into my house.

I had dinner went on my phone and then just went to bed thinking about seeing Harry again tomorrow.