Chapter 12:

Harry's pov:

We had just come back from the cinema and it was about 6:30pm we were meeting Zayn and his wife Gigi in an hour at the club for some drinks.

The cinema was good today, i mean i saw Lily she was a really nice girl but i had no clue she worked at the cinema so it was a shock when she was just standing in front of me.

I got dressed into my usual black button up shirt with a few of the top buttons undone and black tight fitted suit trousers.

I walked into mine and my wife's room a little later to see my wife at her desk putting makeup on infront of the mirror. "Hey baby." I said as i walked over to her bending down slightly to wrap my hands around her waist as she sat on the chair, and kissed her temple while resting my head on her shoulder after looking at her though the mirror.

After a couple minutes Eloras phone went of i looked at it but she flipped the phone over going back to her makeup and she tried not to keep eye contact with me though the mirror but i didn't think much of it.

I walked to the bed sitting down at the end and seeing i had messages from Zayn telling us that he was already there with Gigi  and where we were.

Eloras phone kept going off, "You not gonna get that babe?" I asked, it could be work or Gigi.

"Yeah one sec." She said while finishing up her makeup standing up in her short tight white dress, she walked out taking her phone and answering it when it started ringing.

I stayed in the bedroom till she came back a few minutes later, " Who was it?" I questioned, i know it's not really any of my business but i'm quite nosy after all.

"Oh just Gigi saying her and Zayn were leaving soon so we should leave in a bit." She said.. but wasn't Zayn and Gigi already there?

"Oh right okay well we best be going then." I said as she started to put her heels on i had already called a uber so i should be here soon.

We waited till the uber came and then drove to the club getting out and waking into the club seeing Zayn and Gigi at a table.

"Hey what took u so long, we've been here ages?" Zayn shouted over the music as we sat down.

"Oh-" I said but was cut of by Elora.

"Ok well i'm just gonna get a drink Harry what do you want?" She asked.

"I'll come with you." I answered.

"No no you stay." She insisted so i stayed and just told her what drink i wanted as she walked away.

"What's up with her?" Gigi asked knowing full well usually she would ask me to come with her to the bar to help her carry drinks.

"Uh i don't know? Did you call her earlier?" I asked Gigi while Zayn sipped on his drink next to her.

"No i haven't actually spoken to her since yesterday night" Oh

"Okay."

"Why?"

"Nothing." I spoke.

After a couple minutes of her being at the bar i problaly should look for her but it was busy in here and she could just be waiting longer.

I looked out across the dance floor when my eyes landed on a certain pair. Lily, she was dancing with a pink haired girl who was really going for it, i'm getting deja au vu.

I looked away looking for my wife who seemed to be taking ages and then as if just on time she came back with mine and her drinks.

"What took so long?" I whispered in her ear when she sat down cause it was so loud in her.

"It was busy at the bar, sorry." She explained.

"Oh okay."

We drank and spoke with Gigi and Zayn about random shit but my eyes kept trailing over to the girl on the dance floor as she moved her hips and swayed to the club music.

Lily looked up and locked eyes with me her eyes widening when she saw me looking at her, great just like last time.

Elora put he hand of my chest and kissed my check which from all the way over here i could see her jaw clench and anger to fill in her eyes and she looked towards Elora's hand on my chest.

"Harry." I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Eloras voice calling me.

"Oh sorry yeah?"

"Were you listening?" She asked and i said no as she sighed explaining what her and Gigi were taking about.

All through out the night i drank quite a bit and when my eyes looked around for Lily she was sat at a table with the pink haired girl who i think was Darcy and these other people, one being a boy being really close next to her. Was that her boyfriend?

He tried talking to her but she just rolled her eyes and got up sitting at the other side of her friend, Okay maybe not a boyfriend.

I kept looking at her yes it was creepy but she was really hot, wait did i just say that, yeah i'm really drunk.

Anyways after some more time talking i didn't look back at Lily but i wondered if she was looking at me but i ordered an Uber and when it got here me and Elora said goodbye to Gigi and Zayn as they also got into a Uber.

When me and Elora got home, we had some food, getting ready and basically going to bed and Elora felt sick but not before she completely power turned of her phone and set it under her pillow.

We got in bed, i wrapped my arms around Elora's waist cuddling her and kissing her forehead as she sighed, but i fell asleep thinking about Lily, but why?