Chapter 11:

It's Saturday morning and it's was quite a sunny day with the sun shining right on my face through the crack in the curtain, i rolled over to see Darcy once again snoring and sprawled out across the bed.

I turned back over closing the curtain completely and looking at my phone seeing it was 9:53am, it was nearly 10 and i'm still tired. I groaned and got out of bed going into the bathroom and having a shower and brushing my teeth and hair, i walked back into my room and went to my wardrobe taking out my work clothes ready for work which was at 11:30am.

I got changed and sat next to Darcy "Darc."
I shakes her a bit while she groaned into the pillow not moving an inch i called her again and she just payed there just snoring, you'd think she was dead if she wasn't snoring.

After a little more of calling her i grabbed the pillow next to her head and hitting it at her, she finally woke up with giving me a glare, "Why'd you wake me from my beauty sleep give me an hour." She groaned into the pillow.

"Well you can't really if we gotta leave in an hour." I raised my eyebrows at her and she groaned..again .

She finally got out my bed going to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth she had bring her work clothes round yesterday so she got dressed into them.

We left about 11:00am enough time to get to work, after driving there we got out the car and going to the cinema.

Today i was working at the till for tickets, and Darcy was doing popcorn, chocolate, drinks and any over type of food with this other girl.

I worked and now it was 4:00pm the next showing was at 4:30pm and it was 'The Notebook' i loved that movie so i'm gonna try not sneak into the screen and watch the movie although i'd probably just be a crying mess while walking out.

People started to come to me to show me their tickets so i could let them in, after a while of me doing this i looked up towards the entrance seeing a familiar head of curly brown hair and green eyes waking into the cinema with a very pretty woman to his right, jeez she was very pretty as they walked closer, Harry still not seeing me i saw that the woman she had long blonde hair and pretty blue eyes that looked like the ocean.

He was wearing tight black jeans and a jumper while the girl next to him wears a tight skinny jeans and a crop top that was black with a jacket on top.

He finally looked at me as he reached to me,
"Oh hi." He said looking into my eyes.

"Hi" I said after awhile, it was a bit awkward after that.

"I didn't realise you worked here."

"Oh yeah."

Yeah this is awkward for absolutely no reason except the fact i'm making it awkward.

"Who's this?" I'm assuming his wife spoke up.

"Oh i'm Lily-"

"Yeah she's my client." Harry cut me of.

"Oh it's lovely to met you, Lily. I'm Elora, Harry's wife."She smiled at me.

"Lovely to meet you to." I stuck my hand i front of me for her to shake. Eventually, Harry passed me the tickets and then i let him through.

After work i met back up with Darcy and she drove us home to get ready to go to the club but there was only one thing on my mind and it was..him.

We got in and i decided on wearing a little black dress and Darcy wearing a nice tight purple dress.

We did our makeup and everything and waited a little until we had to go