Chapter 6:

^ If anyone's wondering this is who i see as Lily it's Mille Hannah but you can imagine whoever you want x

The moment the words left my mouth i regretted it why did i just invite him into my house he probably thinks i'm gonna murder him, I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM.

"Uh..s-sure." Harry stuttered, yep he definitely thinks i'm gonna murder him.

"Oh uh okay." I replied. He just looked at me, yeah this is awkward so i just got out the car as he did and we walked towards my house we were soaked well i mean Harry was kind of okay as he had a coat but me well i looked like i'd just come out the shower with my clothes on as i left my coat in my mums car.

I unlocked my house and Harry followed me like my shadow towards the living room where he sat down on one of the couches.

"I'll be down in a second i just need to change out of these clothes, i'm soaked." I huffed as he looked at me and said okay pulling his phone out of his pocket.

I walked upstairs leaving Harry in the living room i just knew it was gonna be awkward again when i go downstairs but i quickly changed into a creme kinda coloured fluffy sweatpants and a matching tank top and put my hair up into a bun.

I walked downstairs into the living room where Harry looked up at me from his phone his eyes going a little wide but not much noticeable, i didn't question it and walked over to the other couch grabbing the remote and turning the tv on.

Harry out his phone away as i started to flick threw the channels ending up putting on some random tv show.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked Harry.

"Yes please." Harry smiled.

I walked back out the living room going into the kitchen putting on the kettle and just standing there waiting for the water to boil-

"And add 2 sugars to that please." I jumped at the voice of Harry behind me.

"Jesus you scared me." I say holding my chest as my heart was beating really fast.

He smirked and stood at the doorway leaning against it "Sorry about that." He spoke.

"It's okay, i get scared easily." I laughed.

"Ah right well ill take note not to come up behind you again." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

I finished making mine and his tea and we walked back into the living room where i sat down and he sat next to me on the same couch,why is he sitting next to me when theirs a couch over their?

"Sorry but this coach has a better view of the tv." He said like he was reading my thoughts.

"It's fine." I said, and i was nervous again. Why? Well i couldn't answer that question.

"So what do you do for fun?" He asked obviously just wanting to get rid of the awkward silence.

"Huh?" I heard him but i wasn't really concerning properly.

"I said what do you do for fun?"

"Oh uh i like to draw and read, i don't really do much." I shrugged

"What you don't go out with anyone?"He asked.

"I mean i don't really have friends except one called Darcy i go out with her sometimes but she's more of a party girl so when we do go out it's usually partying."

"Cool." Was all he said to that and i just replied with mhm.

After half an hour or so of us watching tv and talking a couple of times Harry stood up abruptly.

"Well i best be of thanks for having me round Lily." He said.

"My pleasure."

I walked him to the front door and literally stopped breathing when he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, he realised what he was doing and moved back coughing slightly.

"Uh see ya next week..oh and next week you can just come straight to my office i don't have any clients right before you so just come straight to my office you don't have to wait." He smiled.

"Okay then, See ya next week Harry." I said as he walked back to his car, i closed the front door and just thought to myself for a second why he just hugged me yeah it was a hug and people hug all the time when greeting or saying goodbye, eh i'm overreacting.