Chapter 9:

I was at work on a Wednesday evening, i was once again cleaning screen 4 i dont know why they gave me this room to clean it's a huge room and is always so messy.

I was nearly done when my phone went of in my pocket and i saw a message from Harry. I had texted him saturday after he'd given me his number so that he could add mine.

Harry- Can you do your session on Friday?

Me- yeah sure what time?

Harry- 11

Well that was fine by me atleast it wasn't silly in the morning like usual, i finished up cleaning then went to walk out.

As i was walking out someone grabbed me from behind, i turned to see Dan. I almost shit myself while he's here laughing.

"What the fuck Dan?"

"Sorry but that was funny."

"No it wasn't." I snapped at him more harshly than i intended.

"Okay okay jeez calm down." He put his hands up.

"What do you want Dan?"

"Come out with me Friday..please?" He begged.

I sighed "I don't know Dan."

"Fine but i won't stop asking." Yeah i know.

He walked around and away and i rolled my eyes turning a corner and bumping in Darcy.

"Sorry Lils but Lee told me i'm needed for another hour or so, you can get home can't you?" She asked

"Yeah that's fine i'll get a bus."

"Okay good right i'll see you later love ya."

"Bye Darc love ya." I said as i walked out realising it was pouring down atleast i had my coat on and i zipped it up trying to get more warmth as the bus stop was a couple roads away.

I was walking for a little more when a car pulled up next to me i turned and saw it was Harry i walked up to his car as he rolled the window down.

"Need a ride?"

"Nope i'm getting a bus..but thanks."

"Just get in,it'll be quicker."

He rolled up the window and i got into his car, i smiled when i realised he was listening to fleetwood mac but i was making sure that i didn't  start singing again.

We talked about random stuff as we drove back to my house and then asked him the same stupid question of do you want to come in and his being to nice said yes.

She that brings up to now where we're about to walk into my front door, we walk in smelling something really nice, i walked into the kitchen Harry trailing behind me as we saw my mum her back turned to us as she cut up something.

I cleared my throat and she turned around looking at me and smiling and then seeing Harry and her eyes widened a little. "Mr styles?"

"He drove me home as it was raining." I spoke

"Hello Mrs Smith and just call me Harry." He stretched his arm out i front of him and my mum shook it.

"Hello and just call me Tina." She smiled.

"I'm just cooking dinner if you'd like some there's plenty."

"I don't want to intrude."

"No it's fine there's loads." My mum insisted.

"Okay" He agreed.

Me and Harry walked out after giving my mum space to cook while we sat in the living room me going and sitting across from him.

"Your mums kind." Harry randomly said.

"Yeah she is." My mum was the kindest woman i knew.

We watched tv and then my mum called us for dinner we went to the table Me sitting next to my mum as Harry sat infront of me.

We started to eat and it was silent only the sounds of us eating and the clanking of the  cutlery.

"This is really good Tina." Harry spoke up after that quite awkward silence.

"Why thank you Harry."

And then we actually started to talk and then i mentally thanked Harry for breaking the silence it was eating me alive.

After dinner we were all pretty stuffed and not wanting desert so we went to the front room putting on a film My mum sitting on one sofa and Harry and I on the other, and i wasn't even watching the film i was looking at Harry and how cute he looked, very intrigued into the film.

After the film had ended Harry yawned and then got up "Thank you for dinner and everything it was amazing but i must get home." He said.

"It was pleasure, i hope to do this again." My mum said as if he was now her new best friend.

He walked to the front door and i followed to let him out "I'll see you Friday Lily." He said as he leaned forward, i didn't know what he was doing till he hugged me for a split second.

"Yeah i'll see you Friday."  And with that he ran to his car so he wouldn't get to wet from the rain.

I turned around and saw my mum stank her there not realising she was their "He's a nice boy." My mum smiled.

"You have seen him before mum, he is my therapist."

"Yeah yeah i know but i never spoke to him and now i know he's really kind."

I smiled at my mum while going upstairs to get ready for bed already feeling exhausted and not wanting to go to work tomorrow but i would have to as i need Friday of so i can see Harry.

I quickly go ready cleaning my teeth and washing and then getting into bed going on my phone for a bit then falling asleep.