Chapter 1:

I was woken up to the sound of my mums voice shouting for me to wake up from downstairs. I groaned and looked to my left at the alarm clock on my dresser that read 7:30am.

I pulled the covers of me and went to the bathroom i had a toilet then went to the sink to wash my wash my face and brush my teeth, i looked in the mirror at my horrifying appearance my hair was frizzy and i had bags under my eyes from hardly any sleep, as usual.

Today i was getting a new therapist i didn't even know if their name let alone if their a boy or a girl, but all i wished is that they're not an ass like my last therapist who was so rude i ended up telling him to fuck off and stormed out, refusing to go back to another one of his sessions.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where i saw my mum cooking bacon, i walked pass the kitchen to the table that was in the room next to the kitchen i started to draw on my notepad that was on the table when my mum pulled me out of my thought, "So you nervous for today?" my mum asked.

"Nope" i lie. Truth is i am nervous but my mum would just tell me that i'll be fine so i went with the easy answer of saying no.

"Don't lie Lily." My mum said as she walked over the me with a bacon sandwich in her hand.

"Fine i am nervous..but i'd rather you not tell me that i'm gonna be fine cause i won't ever therapist i get is a dick-"

"Oi language!" My mum cut of my sentence as she sat next to me and put my sandwich in front of me i started to eat it as she tucked a piece of hair behind my ear "Honestly sweetheart, you'll be fine i'm pretty sure this therapist will be amazing"

I finished my sandwich and got up my mum kissed my forehead and i started to walk towards the stairs before i got there my mum shouted from the kitchen "Get ready we need to go soon!" and with that i sighed and went to get ready for this exciting day

Ok so idk if that was good but i did okay for a first time right? Anyways i'm gonna try update soon x