Chapter 13:

It's Thursday day, 5 days since i last saw Harry at the cinema and then the club with his wife who i learned was called Elora.

I was currently at work but kept day dreaming and my boss was getting annoyed at me, i was working at the ticket place again and it was getting boring but i was leaving in half an hour so it's okay.

After half an hour i walked over to Darcy who had just finished cleaning a screen, "Let's go, my backs fucking killing me from picking up loads of fucking popcorn of the fucking floor."

"That was a lot of f words in the same sentence."

"Yeah i know, let's go."

We walked out going towards Darcys car when Dan walked in front of us, "Hey Lily."

"Hey Dan." I said as i heard Darcy muttered 'for gods sake' Making me a sigh out a laugh.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow night." He asked.

"Uh Dan i don't know."

"Please Lily i just wanna take you to a restaurant."

"A resultant?" I asked.

"Yeah we can get dinner together."

I sighed, "Fine." I just said as i knew he would never leave me alone and he would constantly ask me.

He then ran back inside as i knew he was finished until later tonight while i continued walking with Darcy to her car getting in the passenger side and putting my seatbelt on.

"Your actually gonna go with him?" She questioned.

"Yes, yes i am, he won't even leave me alone..and i need to get someone of my mind." I muttered the last bit.

"what?"

"nothing"

We drove home after having a carpool karaoke session, we finally got back to my house me and Darcy getting changed into some sweatpants and a jumper each and sitting downstairs watching 'The princess and the frog' mine and Darcy favourite movie to watch together. Yes it's a kids movie, but if you don't like that movie just why?

It was currently 6:00pm and my mum would be getting in an hour so i'll order some food at 6:45pm. Me and Darc just watched some random movie while we waited i ordered the food at 6:45pm.

Me mum got in at 7:00pm and the food came i. a couple minutes after, we sat down setting the chinese that i ordered down on the table to we could pick what we wanted.

"So how was work girls?" My mum asked.

"The usual." Me and Darcy said at the same time.

"Is it always the usual." My mum raised her eyebrow at us.

"Yep"

"Well actually why don't tell your mum where your going tomorrow Lily eh?" Darcy spoke up.

"Oh"

"Where are you going?" My mum questioned.

"Oh i'm just going out with this boy at my work tomorrow night."

"Oooo Lily, finally." My mum squealed like a teenage girl.

"Mum- wait what do you mean finally?"

"Well you know, your finally going out with a boy."

I huffed, not responding to that. When i finished dinner my mum said she was tired from work so she got in the shower and went to bed.

Me and Darcy stayed downstairs, at around 8:13pm i got a text i opened my phone and saw..

Harry (1 text message)

Huh.. i instantly opened it.

Harry: Heyyyyy

Me: Uh hello..

Why was he texting me at 8 at night, weird.

Harry: How are youuu

Me: I'm great u

Harry: Oh i'm amazing

Me: nice

Me: why r u texting me

Harry: awe dont u want me to text u ;(

Me: i didn't say that

Harry: Ohhh so u do want me to text u ;)

Me: why the ;) face

Harry: don't change the subject, it's fine i know u wanna text me anyways

Me: but u still didn't answer my question..

Harry: Oh i'm drunk

Thought so

Me: ah that's why ur texting me

I playfully rolled my eyes at my phone, "What are you smiling at?" Darcy asked.

"Uh nothing."

I looked up at her to see her squinting her eyes at me smirking and i just looked back at my phone laughing.

Harry: what r u doing anyways

Me: watching a movie with Darc

Harry: she's the sassy one with pink hair right?

I laughed a little to loudly, "sorry Darc." I apologised as Darcy was watching a movie.

Me: right

It has been awhile since he texted me back and it was getting late and me and Darcy were falling asleep when my phone went of again.

Harry: i miss you

what the fu- My eyes widened at the screen while i froze not knowing what to reply with. I cant say I miss you to cause he's drunk, he doenst mean it and i'm not so it would be weird to say it.

Me: uh yeah me to i gotta go i'm tired

Harry: oh yeah it's quite late good night love x

Me: night Harry.

I turned my phone of slumping back on the sofa, after a couple minutes just sitting there i grabbed the remote turning of the tv and waking Darcy from on the couch, she groaned and walked upstairs while i checked to make sure all the lights were of.

I walked upstairs checking on my mum as i walked past her room seeing she was asleep, i walked into my room and i sighed when i saw Darcy sprawled out across my bed completely out.

I went into the bathroom brushing my teeth and then going back into my room pushing Darcy and her not even waking up but atleast rolling over so i could get on the bed.

I went to sleep thinking about tomorrow and how i had to go out with Dan. Great.

oooo Harry ;)