Part 39

(Outfit above.) I was back in my old apartment with Rachel watching a movie, "so do you miss me?" I laugh, "miss you? Rach I see you everyday still." She sighs, "then how come I find time to miss you? Sofia moved in yesterday, she just walked into your room like it was hers, I guess it is now it just felt so wrong. I hate Logan." I shake my head, "no you don't." She sighs, "well I have to hate someone for this. I can't hate you because I love you and you are too cute to hate." I hand her the bowl, "go refill the popcorn, you'll be fine." She sighs and takes the bowl into the kitchen.

Just then the door opens and Sofia walks in, "oh, hey Christina. I didn't know we had company, good to see you I guess." I nod, "same here." She then says, "oh, and I hope you don't mind but I have a class in two hours so I'm having a nap so if you could leave soon that would be great." Then Rachel walks in and hands me the bowl, "this is not just your place Sofia. She'll stay until the movie and a bit after." She sighs, "fine. Just try to keep it down. Night." When she leaves I say, "I swear she was nice." Rachel laughs, "she is I promise. Her girlfriend and her are going through something." I nod, "right."

Just then my phone rings, "hello?" "Hey, sis you'll never guess the day I have had." I sit up, "oh, hey Rory. What happened." "Well at first, I became editor of the Yale Daily News." I smile, "that's great, wait wasn't Paris the editor?" She sighs, "yep, so that may have led to me being kicked out and I moved in with Ryan." I nod slowly, "right, I mean you did this because you wanted to not because you had to right?" "yeah of course. You know how I feel about him, so do you want to meet up with me and dad after the tour I'm going to give him." I nod, "sure, just call me the place to meet you."

When I hang up I see Rachel smiling, "I know who to be mad at. Rory." I laugh, "of course, but why?" She though before saying, "she's breathing." I throw a pillow at her, "hush you. Come on press play I like this movie."

Rory had just called me and told me to bring Logan because she was bringing Ryan. We all went to 'old man shoe'. After we ordered dad said, "God, I remember the time Chris was telling me how Logan was 'just a friend' I mean it was obvious by her face she liked him--" I cut him off, "dad! Shut up." Logan laughs, "no don't, I want to hear this, when was this exactually?" I sigh, "you know, you came round to hang out but said sorry because I have company. I then introduced you as my friend and dad made a comment about his dislike to Finn." Logan laughs, "I remember now."

Ryan then asks, "you don't like Finn?" Dad shrugs, "why would I? He broke her heart." This time me and Logan laughed and Ryan looked confused and says, "no way, have you seen those two together, Finn may be a little flirty but acts like her big brother mostly. You two dated?" I nod, "first boyfriend, left me because of commitment issues mostly and cheating." Ryan winces, "that Finn does know how to screw up." Rory then says, "anyway dad, what was your favorite part of the tour?" He smirks, "being checked out by collage girls." I choke on my drink, "God, is he as bad as mom?" Rory shakes her head, "worse." I shake my head along with her, "the curse of having hot parents. It will most likely continue for years to come."

After Ryan and Rory left I told dad he could back to ours and he said he just had a call to make. We left him and decided to wait in the car. As we were Logan says, "you up for a bet." I smirk, "always Charming, because I always win." He shakes his head, "not this time. I bet you Ryan will mess up in some why and Rory won't forgive him." I nod, "okay, I bet Ryan will mess up and Rory will say she forgives him, but doesn't really." We shake hands and Logan says, "I've seen you Gilmore girls in action you very rarely forgive and never forget." I send him a wink and then my dad gets in the car.

A/N: Hey guys and Merry Christmas, consider two parts in one night my gift to you. This however does mean I will not be uploading tomorrow because it's Christmas. I know this was kind of a filler chapter but I hope you liked it and enjoy the holidays.

Xoxo Maddie.