Part 2

It is our last week in Paris and we have just got back from a fancy restaurant. Logan takes his coat off, "so I was thinking we could hit that club we saw last night or--" I cut him off, "I think I'm ready." He stops, "ready?" I nod, "ready." He sits down, "wow. Okay are you sure because I don't want to rush you." I shake my head, "your not. I've just been thinking about it all holiday, I'm ready and if I could do it with anyone it would be with you." He walks over to me and kisses me, "are you sure?" I nod, "I'm sure."

He unzips my dress and I feel shivers down my spine and when the dress falls to the ground he looks a me, "wow." I blush, "oh hush, you've seen me in a swimming suit." He kisses me as he leads me over to the bed and lays me down. He unbuttons his shirt and unbuckles his belt, "your one hundred percent sure you want this right?" I nod, "yes, I'm sure. I feel safe in your arms, I want this Logan." At first it did hurt a little but it soon turned into pleasure and it was one of the best nights of my whole life. (A/N: just a little side note, I don't and never will write smut in any of my books.)

(Outfit above.) Today is our last day in Paris and Logan said he wanted to take me shopping, "Logan, I mean it you don't have to buy me anything." He stops and turns to me, "you say this every time we go shopping, and every time I let you win, well not today. I will not have my sister scold me for being a bad boyfriend. I am buying you something." I sigh, "fine, but nothing too expensive. I mean it, I feel bad because I can't buy you anything in return." He kisses me, "just having you is enough, Queeny. Also this week in my bed has been a big help." I smack him round the head, "you git!" He laughs, "I was joking! Come on let's go buy you some lingerie." I go to hit him but he puts his hands up, "I was kidding. Look I'll make it up to you. How about some clothes." I nod, "sure, I'll forgive depending what you pick out."

I let him pick out clothes but insisted I brought them, "you are such a pain. I need to buy you something." I then stop in front of a shop and he turns around and gapes at me, "I was joking about that." I shrug, "let's have a look. You never know I might let you buy me something." I send me a wink and walk into Victoria Secret. I hear him follow and he lowly whispers, "if you insist my Queen." I smack him round the head, "not in public Charming."

I get back to the hotel and call mom, "hey mom, we're heading home tonight. How are things." "Well I gave Dean a letter from Rory, Luke should be back today and both of my kids are now women." I cringe as she says that, "mom! Can you not say that." She laughs, "so how many times have you done it since?" I groan, "hanging up now. Love you." She continues to laugh, "love you too, hun. Say hi to Logan from me, his future mother in-law." I roll my eyes, "will do, bye mom." I then turn to Logan, "she says hi." He smiles, "she knows." I blush, "about what?" He laughs, "it's cool really. I told Honor when she last called. Well she asked about it weekly so..." I kiss him to shut him up, "it's fine really. Now come on we have to pack."

A/N: Hey guys, so I didn't know how to write this and I tried my best. I don't like writing this kind of thing and I can promise you this I will never in my life write smut so if that was what you were waiting for I'm sorry you're not gonna get it.

Xoxo Maddie.