Part 17

It was once again spring break and I sent a message to grandma and grandpa about being out of town for it and I'll see them when I get back. Logan said there was no way we were going back to Florida this year because it was almost our one year anniversary. We instead all decided on skiing and taking the Huntzberger jet. We arrive and run into the car waiting for us freezing and when we get to the cabin go in our rooms to unpack.

We spent that first night in the cabin playing drinking and board games. We also ordered in a takeaway from this pizza place near by the cabin. It was now the next day and I get ready for the day. (Outfit above.) As me and Logan leave the room ready we meet the others to make a plan, "so what are we all doing." Finn smirked, "obviously we are going skiing, why else would we come here?" Rachel laughs, "no way am I doing that. I was thinking you boys could do that and me, Tina and Stephanie could go to the spa I saw on the way here." I nod, "yesss! Girl day!" Logan then pouts, "but that would mean I wouldn't be able to see you all day." I laugh and Ryan shakes his head and drags him out the cabin saying, "you'll live." I yell after them, "if one of you dies I will kill the rest!"

We just arrived at the spa and signed in. We were all getting our nails done and having a face mask, "so Tina, what are you and Logan planning on doing for your one year anniversary." I say, "I have no idea. Logan never tells me what he's planning, just like the time we went to Paris." Rach smirks, "oh yes, I know all about that little getaway surprise." I laugh, "hush you." Stephanie then jumps in, "oh, is this conversation about to get dirty." I was about to reply when my phone rings, "hello?" I hear a sigh of relief, "Christina, it's you grandmother. Please don't hang up." "why would I hang up? Grandma I may be mad at you for what you did, but I'm not honestly surprised. Can I call you back though? I'm in the spa and we're about to get in the mud bath." I get up off the chair and she says, "of course. Then I can tell you all about my trip." I say my byes and we leave for the mud bath and I turn my phone off.

After a day of massages, gossip, and relaxation we leave and go back to the cabin. When we get there we enter and see all the boys laughing and drinking whisky. I decided to get their attention, "honey I'm home!" Logan jumps off the sofa and picks me up and spins me around and when he puts me down he gives me a kiss, "I missed you so much. Did I tell you I loved you this morning." I smirk, "I don't this you did Charming. I was very offended." Rachel scoffs, "why can't you do that when I walk into the room Colin." Colin then sighs, "see what you've done now Logan. Come Rach you know I love you." She pouts, "it would be nice if you showed it." He smirks, "come with me, and I'll show you how much I love you." Well I guess we won't see them for the rest of the night.

We decided to give the lovebirds the cabin for awhile and left to go to a club. I was sitting at a table with Noah while the others got drinks, "so happy feet, how is it going with that girl from the brigade?" He shrugs, "it didn't really happen. I mean I over heard her saying you and Rachel are full of yourselves so I ended it. No one insults my best girls like that." I then look across the room and smirk, "well that guy is totally checking you out." Noah sees him and says, "yeah he's cute-- wait how did you know that I was into guys." I roll my eyes, "you my friend have had bi written all over you since I met your ass. Now go and mingle who knows he could be your future first husband."

As Noah leaves everyone comes back with drinks and Finn asks, "where's Noah gone?" I smirk, "he went to talk to a guy that was so checking him out." Stephanie squeals, "yay! Finally, he looks so cool and confident. They would totally be cute together." Then Ryan asks, "wait a minute. I thought Noah was straight, hasn't he had a girlfriend." I nod, "it's called being bi Ryan God." We all then continue watching Noah having the time of his life.

After I finished my first drink I decided to pull Stephanie up and go to the dance floor. We start to dance like crazy to the music together and then I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around to see a smirking guy, "mind if me and my friend here join you girls." I frown, "I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for your kind of company." He smirks and steps forward entering my personal space, "I think you are you just don't know it yet sweetheart." I take a step back and then feel arms around my waist and look up to see a glaring Logan, "I think the lady said no man. Now if you'll excuse me, me and my mate here would like to dance with our girls in peace." I then notice Finn also there glaring at the guys.

The guys huff and leaves to find some other girls. Stephanie smiles, "thanks Finn. Come on, I need a drink." Finn smirks, "it will be on me love. See you lovebirds later." I put my arms around Logan's neck, "I could have handled that you know." He nods, "I know." I give him a kiss, "thanks Charming." After awhile of dancing I ask, "so what did Rosemary and Juliet say they were doing this week?" Logan smiles at me, "you miss them, huh? Well both of their parents are out of town for business trips so they were forced to tag along." I hum in recognition, "okay, I guess I'll see them when we get back."

A/N: Hey guys so the next part is going to be the one year anniversary and I can't wait for you to tell me what you think of it. Also what did you think of me making Noah bi, personally I always saw him that way when I made him so I guess this is me making it official.

Xoxo Maddie.