Part 12

It's cold and I have nothing to do, to make it worse I think I look really cute today and I have no one around me to show my cuteness to. I have no classes today and of course that means all my friends do, I was going to use today to study but I picked out a cute outfit and now I want to go somewhere. (Outfit above.) I get in my car and before I start to drive I call my mom, "mom, what are you doing right now?" She sighs, "working. Why, is everything okay?" I pout even though she can't see me, "I'm all alone, can you hang out with me." "I wish I could but I am run off my feet. We'll plan something for next week yeah?" "Yeah talk to you later." I hang up lean back in my seat in defeat.

Then a lightbulb goes off and I call Honor, "hey H, so do you want to go shopping." She squeals, "you know I do C! I'll meet you at the Hartford mall, yeah?" I start my car, "I'll see you then." I pull out and drive to the mall. When I get there I see Honor and give her a hug. She looks at me says, "you look amazing. I love this outfit, I also got Logan's card so today is on him." She has a glint of mischief in her eyes as she drags me around.

After a little while she pulls me in a lingerie shop and starts to look through different things and asks me, "are you more into red and black sexy vibes or pink and white innocent vibes." I blush, "Honor, I am not talking about this with my boyfriends sister." She gasps, "I am no just his sister, I am also your friend missy. I can tell you I play a bit of both depending on what get's me and Josh in that kind of mood. So spill and pick one." I shrug, "I don't know." She then says, "I'm feeling red lace and pastel blue silk, best of both worlds my friend." She links our arms and we go and pay.

We are now in the food court and I had ordered one thing from almost everywhere and Honor laughs, "you are my kind of girl. So how did the dinner with Logan and the grandparents go." I nod, "it went great. I mean they all got on really well and laughed at each others jokes. He had his company behaviour on I could tell." Honor nods, "I told him to be, he was so nervous. Has he met all of your family now." I shrug, "he hasn't met my dad as my boyfriend yet so not really. Then again my dad and sister got into a fight so I don't know the next time he'll be in town. Last I saw of him was two weeks ago."

Honor laughs, "you gotta love family drama. If it matter's from what I've heard I prefer you to your sister. She sounds too needy." I smile, "you sound like Rachel. She still hates my sister for something that happen almost two years ago." Honor smirks, "sounds like a true friend to me. Holding the grudges you can't because they're family." I nod, "yeah, and she really like to hold them as well. According to her if you decided to forgive the person after they learn their lesson and they never do it again. She says Rory has still not learnt her lesson."

After lunch we went around a few more shops and then we said bye and I went back to Yale. I walk into my dorm and see Logan. He smirks, "I think you have something of mine." I laugh and hand him his black card, "it was your sister that took it." He smirks, "well, I'm hoping two purchases I saw on there were for you and not my sister." I get up and pick up a bag, "let me get changed and then we'll see if you're thinking of what I am. Just pick red or blue." He smirks, "red."