Part 45

A/N: Hey guys please go to last part and comment on the name you want because I need to know to start season seven. I have slight writers block for season 7 so if you could comment on a name it would really help me.

Ryan is now out of the hospital and back to his apartment. I also have this feeling he isn't going to like the fact the doctor said he needed bed rest if Logan is anything to go off of. For example right now I am cuddling Logan in our bed and he says, "let's do something. Let's go ice skating." I groan, "Logan, darling I love you, but please shut up. Do you want to know what I have planned for today." He kisses my head and says, "nope, what do you have planned."

I sigh, "Well as soon as I get out of bed I have to get dressed and have coffee, then I have to go and meet with the website designer and look at the website page he made for me. After that we both have to go to the real state agent together because if I go alone I will kill him. Then after that me and you will have fifteen minutes to have lunch before I have one of my many finals. After that I won't be home because I have to meet up with Rory. Now do you see why I don't want to get out of bed." He laughs, "sounds like a busy day, you should get started before you're late." I snuggle into his chest and mumble, "I made sure I had ten minutes to cuddle in bed with you so shut it and let me enjoy your company."

We spent the morning in bed but eventually I had to get up and ready, as I got dressed Logan left to make me some coffee in a travel mug. (Outfit above.) I give him a kiss take the coffee and run out the door and to my car. I pull up outside the coffee shop I was meeting Carol my website guy at. I got out my car and saw him sitting at a table, "sorry, have you been waiting long?" He shakes his head, "no I only just ordered. Do you want something?" I shake my head, "No I had some coffee on the drive over. So am I allowed to see this website?" He nods and takes out his laptop and shows me the ideal website I was hoping for, "I have all of the passwords and usernames here for you to get to it and how to change them." He hands me a piece of paper and I just smile, "this is perfect, thank you so much I love it." It looked professional but also fun and welcoming to all. After talking over a few last details I leave with the instructions of how to manage the website and with a link to it in my E-mails.

I then go back to campus and meet Logan outside his class and when he walks out I look at my watch, "what time do you call this, Charming I have a very busy day because if I leave with you at the start of summer to London like we planned I need to get everything in order for next year." He gives me a kiss, "hello to you too Queenie. Come on we have ten minutes and the office isn't that far. I can drive if you would like." I sigh, "yes I would, oh and I have to show you this website it's amazing."

On the ride over I show him the website and when we get their the guy from before seems more then happy to help me this time. The sexist pig. In the end we find an office not too far from the apartment and good quality and I had young people around the offices just starting out too. Once the real-estate agent leaves I huff, "I can't believe his change in attitude just because of you. I could kill him." Logan smirks, "well you would look amazing in orange." I laugh, "you lair." Just then a girl walks in, "sorry, I saw you in here and wanted to say hi. I rent one of the offices, my names Jenny. Are thinking of renting this place." I smile, "actually, I just put down my payment." She smiles, "that is great. My business is mostly me selling my art but my house phone started to blow so I go this place and someone to answer the phone. Speaking of I have ten orders to finish. Great meeting you..." She trails off and I say, "Christina and this is Logan. Please do all me Chris though." She nods, "nice to meet you Chris and Logan."

We grab lunch at some restaurant close to the building and then I had to leave for my final and he gave me a lift saying he had to meet with some business people with his dad. He gives me a kiss good luck and I wish him luck with the meeting and I then enter my final. I actually studied hard for these, Noah, Rachel, and Logan would say too hard but oh well. I walk out thinking I aced it and then texted Rory to tell her to meet me at a café close to campus. Me and Rory are planning a surprise leaving party for Ryan and Logan at hers and Ryan's apartment. Even if I was leaving with Logan I still wanted to throw him a party and asked Rory if she wanted to help me.

After our little twin catch up and planning I left and went home and I saw Logan laying in our bed watching TV. I take off my shoes and lay next to him, "I have decided next morning we're not leaving this bed. No matter what, today we tiring." He nods, "I'll listen next time." He turns off the TV and I snuggle into his chest and slowly fall asleep in his arms. God I love this man.

A/N: I know not much happens in parts like these and if you have any suggestions on what kind of drama you want to happen next season please do comment. Also how do you this Chris will feel when her mom and dad get back together. Will she be mad or over the moon?

Xoxo Maddie.