Part 36

Today the article came out in 'Teen Vogue' and I was laying in my bed still on the phone to my dad, "I mean kid I ordered about ten copies and I am planning to show everyone at work and that I know." I laugh, "dad calm down, it's not that big a deal." "It is, my mom brought copies too, she wanted me to tell you that she's going to show all of her friends and their husbands." Just then my door opens and Logan walks in, in his boxers and a tray with pancakes and orange juice, "look dad I love you but my food just arrived, I'll talk to you later." "Yeah, yeah, love you kid bye."

I hang up the phone and sit up taking the tray as Logan sits down, I then turn to him and kiss him, "You are the best, I love you." He smirks, "oh, I know but only because you deserve the best. Now shush I want to read it again." I laugh as he opens 'Teen Vogue' "I am so taking a picture and sending it to Honor." He sends me a wink, "what can I say, I would embarrass myself anytime for you." I shake my head and start to eat, "there we go again with being cheesy Charming." "Only for you Queenie."

My day was spent mostly getting phone calls saying how proud they are of me, and how they are telling everyone they know. I think the whole of New Haven, Boston, and Hartford know about it right now. Just as I was picking out an outfit for the party in Stars Hollow Noah rushes into the apartment, "Kitty Cat, I got a call and I need your opinion because I don't want to answer for you, and if you don't do it I won't do it either." I laugh, "when did Rachel give you a key and why?"

He shakes his head, "that is not the question right now! I got a call and they want to know if we still want to present Nationals' winner this year. Yes? No?" I laugh, "that's it, by the look on your face I thought the world was ending. Yes I still want to do it, now leave and I will see you at Luke's mister." He sighs, "yeah, yeah, see you then." He then leaves and I laugh at his dramatics and go back to getting ready.

Logan and Colin come and pick me and Rachel up in their cars and when we get to Stars Hollow Finn opens my door and pulls me out and into a hug spinning me around, "I knew you could do it. Watch out world my Christy is coming for you." I laugh, "Finny boy I love you, but please put me down." He puts me down and smiles. Logan offers me his arm, "my Queen." I link arms with him, "my Charming." We then walk in. The dinner is full with all of Stars Hollow family and my friends from the Brigade. I look around to see copies of my article on every table and even one framed on the wall.

Luke walks up to me and gives me a hug, "oh, I am just so proud of you. We all are, I mean I remember when you were running around town with those cat ear refusing to take them off. Something about them being your fashion statement." I groan, "when will people forget about that, first Happy Feet over here now you." Luke smiles and then mom gives me a hug, "oh, my daughter's famous, put that in your pipe and smoke it Stars Hollow's preppy moms." I laugh and say, "calm down mom, I'm not famous. Luke can we get some coffee?" He nods, "for you tonight, anything on the house. God I am so proud."

After talking to everyone we ended up sitting at a table talking about my childhood, personally not the most fun for me but Logan and the boys seemed to love it. Just as Rory was about to say a story Taylor says, "I'm off it's already nine, I expect not to hear a peep from you lot past ten at the latest seeing as it's for our celerity." I smile, "thanks Taylor, we will be out at eleven the earliest." He sighs, "I mean it." I nod, "so do I, sleep tight." He sighs and leave mumbling under his breath about having to leave early in the morning to see his sister in Mane, I think.

After an amazing night I left with Rachel and the boys and went back to the apartment. We did a few more shots and soon they all left and Logan decided to stay over and so did Colin. Let's just say it was the best night I have had in a long time.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you liked this part and what I did with the party. Tell me what you think and what you want to see more of. Also comment suggestions of how you want me to fit Chris into future episodes.

Xoxo Maddie.