Part 28

Logan was taking me out for dinner to celebrate my article and I have just finished getting ready. (Outfit above.) I walk out of my room and turn to Rachel who was on the couch, "is my outfit too slutty?" She shakes her head, "no, you look amazing." Before I could respond someone knocks on the door and Logan walks in, "hey Rachel, Queeny you look amazing." I smile, "thanks, it's not too much or too little. I wasn't sure if I should change." He shakes his head, "never change Queeny." Rachel fake gags, "I'm going to my room before I'm sick. Have fun." She sends me a wink before leaving.

I then notice Logan was holding a shopping bag, "is that for me?" He hands it to me, "just a little something." When I open it and take out a big box, then I open that and my eyes widen, "Logan is this a Birkin bag?" He nods, "newest one out, my sister helped pick it out. I didn't want to go for the basic ones and I thought you would like this one." (Bag above.) I nod, "I love it more then life itself. Hold on, let me put my stuff in here then we can go."

He takes me to a fancy restaurant and as we are seated I see a lady from a different table and she says, "that bag is beautiful, I always did want one for myself." I smile, "thank you, my boyfriend here got it for me." I had enormous people compliment it as the night went on. After eating Logan took me to a drive in movie we had blankets over us and I cuddled into him, "this is perfect." He kisses the top of my head, "you're the one that's perfect, look at what you are achieving and you haven't even left Yale yet. I am so proud of you." I look up at him with a smile, "you have no idea what means to me." He gives me a kiss, "you know I wanted to do this tonight because my dad is making me join him in a meeting with editors." I sigh, "I know, but let us enjoy tonight,"

After the movie he dropped back home and when I opened the door I pouted, "are you sure you don't want to come in? I'm sure Rachel wouldn't mind." He smirks and shakes his head, "no, I wouldn't want to interrupt some very much needed catching up. Look behind you." I turn around and see Noah, "happy feet!" I run over and hug him, "I heard my little kitten is making her mark in the world, but from another person." I hear the door close and see Logan left and sat down with Noah, "yeah, I know I am the worst friend in the land."

We sit down and he shakes his head, "I guess I could forgive you, if you catch me up all I have missed." I nod with a smirk, "I will if you tell me all about Freddie first." He laughs, "fine, he's amazing. I mean he was so understanding when I told him he was my first boyfriend, we've been taking things-- wait, is that a Birkin bag I see." I shrug, "Logan got me it tonight, so continue." He snaps out of it and says, "right, so we've been taking things slow and been spending time together and doing cute couple stuff. Now onto this article tell me all about it and why you didn't call me."

I sigh, "I didn't call you because I knew you and Freddie were still in the intense getting to know each other phase. In the interview we just talked about friends, family, my inspirations, my line and she even mentioned the Nationals. I mean can you believe people are still talking about it." He laughs, "I know, I told Freddie I danced and he suddenly remembered and asked if that was me. Speaking of the past I got a call, they wanted to know if we wanted to be the presenters of the next dance nationals." I gasp, "no way! It's like all of a sudden my life is great. Now I just have to wait for the other shoe to drop." He shakes his head, "no shoe is dropping on this parade. Now what movie do you want to watch my paranoid friend." I roll my eyes and walk over to my DVD collection, "I don't know let me look."

A/N: Hey guys I hope you liked the Logan parts and the little Noah part as well. Also tell me what you thought of the Birkin bag I picked out for Chris.

Xoxo Maddie.