Part 25

When I got back home, me, mom, and Rachel went straight to furniture shopping. So now that the school year has started the apartment is all set up. (Apartment above.) Me and Rachel were right now relaxing on the couch looking for something to watch when the doors burst open and in comes, Logan, Colin, Finn, Ryan... and my sister. I get up and turn off the TV, "I didn't know you were coming over Logan." I give him a kiss and Ryan says, "well Colin here just got back, he wanted to see Rachel." I turn to say hi to him but roll my eyes as I see him and Rachel already in a make out session.

Rory waves, "Hey Chris, I haven't seen you all summer." I shrug, "me and the girls hit New Orleans. So Finn finally find the girl of your dreams." He sighs, "no, is Rosemary still single?" I laugh, "she is and already mingling with every man not named Finn. She has rule about that name." He smirks, "so if I change my name she will fall to my feet, perfect. Thank you my darling Christy." I shake my head laughing and go in the kitchen and come back with strawberry vodka and whisky, "I come back baring drinks!"

They all cheer as Rory sits there and gives me a small smile. Logan pulls me onto his lap as I pour the drinks, "hey sis, what is your drink of choice. I think I have some of that cherry coke in the fridge you like." She smiles, "thanks I'll go get it." I nod as she leaves and we all sip on our drinks. Rachel then pouts, "did we run out of cherry vodka." I laugh, "Rachel, we finished it off our first night here." Colin smirks, "that's my girl." Rachel rolls her eyes, "you can talk, how many businesses did you buy." He just looks away, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Just then there's a knock on the door and as I answer it Rory comes back into the room, "Happy Feet!" I tackle him into a hug and he laughs, "calm down Kitten, you're gonna kill me." I pull away and smile, "I missed you so much." I lead him into the living room and hand him drink and Rachel smirks, "how are things with Freddie?" He smiles, "they're good" My smile starts to grow, "I am so planning that wedding." Rachel shakes her head, "no I am!" Logan chuckles, "I thought you were planning each others. Just do it together." I sigh, "fine, I guess."

Noah then notices my sister, "oh, hey Rory I didn't see you there." She nods, "good to see you Noah." Finn's phone then rings, "hello? Melody darling, I was just calling to ask if you were still married. You are? Well I don't mind being the other man. Hello? Hello?" I laugh, "no luck Finny?" He sighs, "nope. You wouldn't be planning on dumping Logan here any minute would you Christy? I mean I was your best ex?" I shake my head, "No, sorry Finn." He sighs, "hopeless. You know what I want food." I nod, "same, I'm starving." Rachel laughs, "you're always starving Tina, but I'm hungry too. Let's go to 'dragon town'." I nod, "yes I love it there. You guys up for some chinse food." They all nod and we get our coats and leave.

Once we get seated and order I ask, "so Rory, what have you been up to this summer?" She then says, "community service, and working at the DAR." I shake my head, "never saw you becoming a trophy wife." She then argues, "I'm not. I'm only taking a year off." I nod, "wasn't you that said to Dean, when you leave you never go back, you'll loose momentum." She sighs, "this is different." I nod, "sure it is." Rachel gives me a proud smirk and Logan then changed the conversation but I think even after that you could still feel the tension.

When we were leaving Rory said she wanted to talk to me, so I told Logan, Colin and Rachel I would see them back at the apartment, "did you know about mom and Luke's engagement?" I nod, "I did." She scoffs, "and you didn't tell me." I shrug, "not my news to tell." She shakes her head, "you also didn't come to my hearing." I nod, "I know I had plans. It wasn't like you were going to jail." She crosses her arms, "you do know you can't be like this with me. I'm in this friendship group now, it's not just yours anymore." My face hardens, "you're not in anything. You wouldn't have even been here tonight if Ryan hadn't invited you. Your his tag along that's it." She scoffs, "and you and Rachel are Logan's and Colin's" I start to walk away but before I do I say, "that's where you're wrong, we would still be there if we weren't with them. You wouldn't have been. Have a nice night in the pool house." I blow her a kiss and then leave.

A/N: I hope you liked Christina's little sassy moment with Rory. Please tell me what you think of her new apartment as well. Tell me if you want to see more of that and seeing as in this season almost everyone falls out with each other who do you think Chris should fall out with:

-Rory and Emily and Richard

-Rory

-Emily and Richard

-Lorelai and Rory

-Lorelai

- Other

Xoxo Maddie.