Part 26

I have just finished my last class of the day and Sookie rings me, "hey Sooks." "hey hun, so as you know Martha and Davey are getting baptised tomorrow. I have already asked your mom to be Martha's Godmother and Rory to be Davey's however I really want you to be one as well." I get in the elevator of my building and ask, "and how can I do that?" "Well I was thinking you could be a Godparent to them both. I mean you get along with both of them and they both love you." I sigh, "I guess that could work. Put me down and I will do it." "Great. I will see at the church tomorrow."

It was now the next morning and I turn off my alarm and look over at Logan, "Logan, I have to get ready." He cuddles me closer to him, "no, stay." I pull his arm off me, "no I have to go, I have to see Rory again and I have to play the mediator between her and my mom." I look through my wardrobe and hold up two dresses, "what one would go best with the babies?" I finally pick a dress get ready make some coffee bring a cup for Logan, who is still in bed and give him a kiss before I leave. (Outfit above.)

As soon as I arrived I was bragged into a meeting by the reverend to talk about my morals and if I would make a good God parent with my mom and Rory. We then enter the ceremony and Rory is handed Davey and mom's handed Martha and I stand in the middle of them. Then the reverend start, "Jesus tells Nicodemus in the Fourth Gospel, 'unless one is born of water and spirit one cannot enter the kingdom of God.'" I zone out and look at mom see her zoning out as well, then I hear him say, "here to bear witness and offer spiritual support are Christina Gilmore Godparent to both Martha and Davey Bellville, Lorelai Gilmore, Godparent to Martha, Rory Gilmore godparent to Davey and..." He trails off not know who Jacksons witness is in the end it ends up being his brother.

I am then asked, "Christina Gilmore, do you renounce Satan." I nod, "I do renounce Satan." He then asks, "Lorelai Gilmore, do you renounce Satan." We all wait for her to answer until she final says, "uh, yes, I renounce Satan." He nods, "okay, Rory Gilmore do you renounce Satan." She nods, "I renounce him." Mom and Rory were whispering and end up handing me the babies and going outside. After awhile I say, "actually, can you excuse me to. I will be right back." I walk out with the babies and follow them outside.

"What an earth are you guys talking about?" Mom sighs, "Rory changed her number, but now I know just to call your Grandmother to hand her a note to call me back." I roll my eyes, "really, this is what you are choosing to argue about, today of all days." Just then Sookie opens the door, "um, hi, guys. We kinda need the kids back." I hand them back over and Sookie goes back in and so do we.

It was now the after party and I was eating and Rory sat next to me, "I'm leaving now." I nod, "cool, have a nice trip." She sighs, "I don't get why you hate me." I nod, "of course you don't. Rory you messed up and everyone found someone else to blame. If that was me I would be the blame and told it was my choice and I didn't have to do it. Now you think because you no longer go to school you can just take over my life." She shakes her head, "that's not what I'm trying to do." I get up, "you know what I need to leave too. Long drive ahead of me." I leave her and say bye to Sookie, Jackson, Davey and Martha, and mom.

On the ride back I call Logan, "okay, I am now done with my family drama so spill." "what do you mean Queeny?" I sigh, "you were acting strange this morning. Something happened so spill." He sighs, "I had a talk with my father the other day and apparently, I'm going to graduate this year. That I'm going to get my act together and I'm gonna become a Huntzberger." "and what does that entail?" "That I'm going to start attending shareholder meetings letting the boys see my face around. It means my preordained life is kicking in." I reach a stop light, "you'll be fine, I'll help you though it." "yeah I know you will, Ryan got the same speech though. I guess we should have read the fine print on the family crest. You know what I think we should do?" I laugh, "what?" "we should take the helicopter to New York. Just drive there now, I'll meet you. No need to pack we'll buy clothes as we go." I smirk, "see you in twenty."

A/N: I'm only updating this part tonight an I will be updating more in the weekend because that is when I mostly write new chapters. Thank you all for your comments and ideas I found them really helpful I can't wait for you to see what you think of what I have planned.

Xoxo Maddie.