Part 32

I have been in Boston all day doing the photoshoot and helping dress the models and going over the article with Sandra. It was now night time and I had just left the building and I am walking to my car. I had to park a little away from the building because the street was full. The streets were nearly empty and as I was walking a saw a guy in a black hoodie walking behind me. I decided to speed up and try to get to my car faster.

As I took a turn I saw the man was gone and I sigh thinking I was just over thinking it. I really do watch way too many movies. Just as I get to close to my car I feel something being held against my back and a voice says, "don't say a word or I'll shoot. Now slowly move into the alley with me." I stay frozen in fear and as he moves I do to and my eyes start to tear up. We get into the alley and I say, "take anything but please--" He cuts me off and punches me in face and I fall from impact as he says, "I said be quiet. Now slowly give me your purse and phone." I do as he says and hand them to him with the hand without the ring. If he saw it he would take it.

He then lowers his gun, "stay down. Don't move or talk or I will shoot." I whimper in fear feeling defenceless and helpless. I was meant to be strong but now look at me, I'm weak and I can't do anything. My life is in someone else's hands. He then says, "good. Now close your eyes and count to ten out loud before moving." I close my eyes, "one.." I hear him running away as I continue to count, "two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... nine... ten..." I open my eyes and see I'm all alone with only my bag, I have no money and no phone. I slowly get up with tears in my eyes and my legs shaking.

As I walk out I look around with fear in my eyes but the man is nowhere in sight. I feel blood trickling down my face and notice I have a cut where he punched me. I see a couple walk past me and say my voice still trembling, "excuse me, can I have some change I need to make a call." They look at me with concern and the man asks, "are you okay?" He goes to touch my shoulder but I flinch away, "yes, I just need to call my dad to pick me up." The girl shakes her head, "no it's fine sweetie. We can take you, just say where, are car is just over there."

I shake my head, "I just need some change." The guy shakes his head, "you look shaken up, you shouldn't have to wait. I promise we are not going to hurt you. Okay? You can trust us." I shake my head, "I really just need some change." She sighs, "how about we call you a taxi and wait with you." I pause, "I guess so." They call a taxi and it soon comes and picks me up. I say bye to the nice looking couple and tell the driver my dad's address.

When he get's to the apartment building I pay him with the money I was given and grab my bag and go into the lobby and get into the elevator. When I reach my dad's floor I was crying and my hands were shaking like mad, and when I knocked on the door my dad opened it with a smile until he saw me and I fall to the floor crying, "I need you daddy. I'm scared." He comes to the floor with me and hugs me, "it's alright, you're safe now." He picks me up and takes me to the sofa and my eyes close as I fall asleep.

Third person POV:

Chris looked at his daughter she had mascara running down her face and a cut on her cheek and he had a feeling she was going to get one hell of a black eye. She looked so small and fragile like if he made even the slightest sound or movement she would break. He was angry more then anything, he was murderous. He wanted to kill whoever did this to her. He snapped out of it and picked up his phone and went into his room and called Lorelai.

"Hey Chris, did Christina get there okay." He sighs, "Lore I have bad news. I don't know what happened but when she got here she was crying and had a cut on her cheek and what looks like could turn into a black eye. She was a mess and fell to the floor crying even more as I held her, she's now on the sofa sleeping." It was silent for a moment before she said in a broken voice, "Should I come now or in the morning. Oh my God I have to call her friends and Logan, I have to tell Rory, Luke, and her grandparents." He stops her, "slow down Lore. Just come in the morning it's late. I'll try to get her to talk before then." She sighs, "okay, I'll make all the calls I can. Does she have her phone." "I don't think so, if she did I would like to think she would have called me or someone." After talking about what they plan to do Lorelai hangs up and goes to tell Rory.

She shakes her awake, "mom what is it, it's one in the morning go back to bed." Lorelai sighs, "hun, it's your sister, she came to your dad's and was hurt and a mess. He doesn't know what happened. Do you think you could call Logan for me and tell him and to get him to tell her friends? If he wants to come down tell him to come in the morning." Rory's eyes widen, "is she going to be okay?" Lorelai shrugs, "I won't lie to you kid, by the sounds of it not even your dad knows."

A/N: I think it is safe to say the other shoe dropped. I just felt like things were too calm and I want to add a little bit of spice to Chris' life. Tell me what you think and what people's reactions are going to be and what you think is going to happen next.

Xoxo Maddie.